SC rides today 5/2- Mtbr.com
    Ariolimax columbianus

SC rides today 5/2

Anyone riding in SC or Nisene today? SCheckler, Capt Kana, Blue Shorts? I know you are out there, weather's nice. I get off work @ 3:00-3:30 let me know.

err, 27.5+
    Sounds fun. We should try to get more locals together. There are at least a dozen SC locals cruising this forum. Frequency varies, but I don't think it would be too hard to get a regular group ride going.

I am out for today, gotta head up to San Mateo in the pm. I will get to scope out waterdog as a bonus though .

Groveland Trail Heads

I was in CycleSport

Quote Originally Posted by dscot420
    Sounds fun. We should try to get more locals together. There are at least a dozen SC locals cruising this forum. Frequency varies, but I don't think it would be too hard to get a regular group ride going.

I am out for today, gotta head up to San Mateo in the pm. I will get to scope out waterdog as a bonus though .
    yesterday after work for some lube. I asked about you... I won't say what Brent said about you We will have to compare CycleSport stories on a ride one day.

Mike, sorry I did not call you back last night. Got home late and had to do make dinner, do laundry and other chores.
    My beat box is bumpin' and my rhymes are fresh...
    www.grovelandtrailheads.org

Ariolimax columbianus
    Dwight are you riding today, you forgot to answer my question.

Groveland Trail Heads

Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by nativeson
    Dwight are you riding today, you forgot to answer my question.
    I saw this cool 4X complete with build, pike and DT Swiss 340 hubs then I saw a Heckler frame, black- no stickers with a swinger 3 way on Ebay. Wow, looked like they were priced to sell

I will have to get back to you on the ride thing. If I do ride after work it will be from 4- 6pm- NO LATER so I don't know if I will ride today.

fc
    head minion Administrator
    I shall be at Skeggs at 5pm. Sheckler, you should scope that place out with me. Waterdawg is oakey!

francois

Groveland Trail Heads

When you live

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    I shall be at Skeggs at 5pm. Sheckler, you should scope that place out with me. Waterdawg is oakey!

francois
    in Santa Cruz and work in Scotts Valley it is difficult to drive to trails I have not been to Skeggs since I lived in Belmont 6 or 7 years ago. I used to ride Waterdog alot also back then. Sorry I missed you guys here on Saturday, I tried to find you all... I was following tire tracks but probably the wrong ones

fc
    head minion Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by scheckler
    in Santa Cruz and work in Scotts Valley it is difficult to drive to trails I have not been to Skeggs since I lived in Belmont 6 or 7 years ago. I used to ride Waterdog alot also back then. Sorry I missed you guys here on Saturday, I tried to find you all... I was following tire tracks but probably the wrong ones
    Difficult to drive or difficult to motivate??

Whatever on the Saturday UC. We know how it is how you locals don't like to mingle. We had some woolie socks for you and a pitcher of Newcastle.

francois

smw
    pedal pusher
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Difficult to drive or difficult to motivate??

Whatever on the Saturday UC. We know how it is how you locals don't like to mingle. We had some woolie socks for you and a pitcher of Newcastle.

francois

and a pitcher of Pale Ale. Now I got me 2 pairs of those fine socks.

By the way Francis, I represented the other site wearing my new duds yesterday. Very comfy. I even looked like I was going fast.

Sean
    Gears and suspension are for girls and old men. Feel free to quote me in your signature. - Fast Eddy

Ariolimax columbianus

Enough about beer already

everyone knows Dwight no drinky. Sean how'd you like Saturday's ride? I heard you went down some different trails (if you did the trails you were talking about w/Dwight), did you have to walk a few downhills? Some steep stuff out there!

smw
    pedal pusher
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeson
    everyone knows Dwight no drinky. Sean how'd you like Saturday's ride? I heard you went down some different trails (if you did the trails you were talking about w/Dwight), did you have to walk a few downhills? Some steep stuff out there!

Walk? Downhill? Heck no, we all rode it all the way to the bottom. Matter of fact Im going to be doing that alot now, it was totally fun. Just cause Dwight no drinky doesnt mean Im not thinking about beer all day. The ride was fun and the pace was fast.

Sean
    Gears and suspension are for girls and old men. Feel free to quote me in your signature. - Fast Eddy

Members who have read this thread: 0