Santa Cruz Demo at Northstar/ Carbon V10's- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Santa Cruz Demo at Northstar/ Carbon V10's

Hey folks come on out to norhstar on sat. and Sun the 25th and 26th of Sept.2010 10am to 3pm. be some of the first people to ride the new carbon v 10's, driver 8's, carbon nomads, and Tallboys. We will run the demo on a first come first serve basis. Bring your pedals and a valid credit card and drivers license. The demo is free.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Any chance you'll have any Blur LT's in your fleet? I might make it.

mtbr member
    Do you have any idea on how many of each bike and each size there will be?

Singletrack Addict!!!
    I'll be there.... yeeeee....

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruzdemocrew
    Hey folks come on out to norhstar on sat. and Sun the 25th and 26th of Sept.2010 10am to 3pm. be some of the first people to ride the new carbon v 10's, driver 8's, carbon nomads, and Tallboys. We will run the demo on a first come first serve basis. Bring your pedals and a valid credit card and drivers license. The demo is free.
    I hope to be there for this event as well. I am in the market for a new ride and have been eying the carbon Nomad (large) and this will be the perfect opp to be sure it fits and agrees with me.

Can you do us a huge favor and post the bikes and size that you will have at the demo? Just want to make sure the drive from the bay area will be worth it.

-
    Carbon V10
    -ROXY

We need more wax
    I assume the bikes will be at mid-mountain?
    "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?" - Rodney King

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Im with spec on this one. Would love to check the v-10s out on some rugged terrain but only if there is a good chance I would get to ride one. Don't mind getting up super early to get one either. Would like to know about how many will be available, and what sizes.

pin it to win it
    Nov 2005
    More than likley the will have small,med,large of all the bikes listed. And you won't be able to take the bikes out all day, just a slice of time.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbames190
    ...And you won't be able to take the bikes out all day, just a slice of time.

I sure hope so because last Santa Cruz demo day at Widlen ranch I attended last year was a DISASTER with people waiting on 4 pages long list. They didn't set limirs and some f**&&% heads group in spandex took out a bunch of carbon blur LTc for the entire day (I saw them come back around 4pm all dirty, leave at 10). 2 ended broken but they didn't let us know until mid afternoon.I was pissed...

Anyway, I ended up buying a Mojo C...

mtbr member
    yeah, my friend is in the market for a nomad/carbon nomad, but doesn't have a bike. He's not gunna drive up there and be screwed while we ride and he just sits around. Wish they'd give some indication of how many of what they had, but as it sits, he's not gunna take the risk.

Members who have read this thread: 0