Salmon Falls break in- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2009

Salmon Falls break in

To the son's of *****es who broke into our car on Sunday: If you're caught (ever), you will not be found.

mtbr member
    where did you park? dirt lot at trailhead, paved lot near the bathroom, dirt lot before the bridge, or sweetwater?

that sucks man I remember getting a brick through my window at foresthill divide a year or two ago, terrible feeling when you roll back to the car/truck and see that

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Doesn't matter. Let this be a warning to the [email protected] If I so much as catch someone in the act of breaking into another persons car (even if it's their own), I'm going to suspend all rational and assume you're the same one who did the same to our car and CUT FU-CKIN' THROAT WITH A FINGER NAIL. And, I will assure you, you will DIE.

mtbr member
    :wq

mtbr member
    It has been well known for many years that Salmon Falls trail sucks and that you should not go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadWagon
    Since about half of the posts on here are about intangibles or hypotheticals, let's hear it!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CTVirtue_Rider
    Doesn't matter. Let this be a warning to the [email protected] If I so much as catch someone in the act of breaking into another persons car (even if it's their own), I'm going to suspend all rational and assume you're the same one who did the same to our car and CUT FU-CKIN' THROAT WITH A FINGER NAIL. And, I will assure you, you will DIE.

I think you might be on the wrong forum. I really doubt the individual that broke into your car is here on MTBR. You would have better luck over on TweakerREVIEW.com.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I feel your pain...been ripped off...at least a half a dozen times...effers!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I'm not MTB'ing out there anymore. I'm on a different mission now.

mtbr member
    I'll still ride out there. They can have my SWEET stock stereo unit that doesn't play MP3 or have iPod integration and the CD player skips, or my ultra hot quart of oil in the hatch. As long as they don't break the rear window that is - that would piss me off.

Caca pasa
    I understand your anger for sure.

We now park up the road at Falcon Crest & haven't had any issues yet, knock on wood. It's a little more open & people can see what's going on when they drive by.
    tRump is SCUM.

Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I want to make ALL my fellow MTB riders here in Norcal aware that we need to work together and not against each other. If anyone sees suspicious activity, we need to inquire, be nosy, observe and take action. This is just a warning as I may be angry right now but some of my friends who I ride with on a nomal basis are a bit more VOLATILE will take more (how should I say this?)...NONCONVENTIONAL methods of action.

mtbr member
    I want to make ALL my fellow MTB riders here in Norcal aware that we need to work together and not against each other. If anyone sees suspicious activity, we need to inquire, be nosy, observe and take action. This is just a warning as I may be angry right now but some of my friends who I ride with on a nomal basis are a bit more VOLATILE will take more (how should I say this?)...NONCONVENTIONAL methods of action.
    You should stop posting threats of violence. It makes you look like an internet tough guy and isn't very scary. I understand you're angry but still..

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomc
    You should stop posting threats of violence. It makes you look like an internet tough guy and isn't very scary. I understand you're angry but still..
    Is there something you want to tell us?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Is there something you want to tell us?

I think he already did. And yes, getting ripped off sucks.

Members who have read this thread: 0