Salmon Falls break in- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50

    Salmon Falls break in

    To the son's of *****es who broke into our car on Sunday: If you're caught (ever), you will not be found.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: redmr2_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,211
    where did you park? dirt lot at trailhead, paved lot near the bathroom, dirt lot before the bridge, or sweetwater?

    that sucks man I remember getting a brick through my window at foresthill divide a year or two ago, terrible feeling when you roll back to the car/truck and see that

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    Doesn't matter. Let this be a warning to the [email protected] If I so much as catch someone in the act of breaking into another persons car (even if it's their own), I'm going to suspend all rational and assume you're the same one who did the same to our car and CUT FU-CKIN' THROAT WITH A FINGER NAIL. And, I will assure you, you will DIE.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nachomc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,787
    :wq

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: magnetosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    139
    It has been well known for many years that Salmon Falls trail sucks and that you should not go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadWagon
    Since about half of the posts on here are about intangibles or hypotheticals, let's hear it!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,740
    Quote Originally Posted by CTVirtue_Rider
    Doesn't matter. Let this be a warning to the [email protected] If I so much as catch someone in the act of breaking into another persons car (even if it's their own), I'm going to suspend all rational and assume you're the same one who did the same to our car and CUT FU-CKIN' THROAT WITH A FINGER NAIL. And, I will assure you, you will DIE.

    I think you might be on the wrong forum. I really doubt the individual that broke into your car is here on MTBR. You would have better luck over on TweakerREVIEW.com.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    72
    I feel your pain...been ripped off...at least a half a dozen times...effers!!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    I'm not MTB'ing out there anymore. I'm on a different mission now.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nachomc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,787
    I'll still ride out there. They can have my SWEET stock stereo unit that doesn't play MP3 or have iPod integration and the CD player skips, or my ultra hot quart of oil in the hatch. As long as they don't break the rear window that is - that would piss me off.
    :wq

  10. #10
    Caca pasa
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    16,877
    I understand your anger for sure.

    We now park up the road at Falcon Crest & haven't had any issues yet, knock on wood. It's a little more open & people can see what's going on when they drive by.
    tRump is SCUM.

    Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    I want to make ALL my fellow MTB riders here in Norcal aware that we need to work together and not against each other. If anyone sees suspicious activity, we need to inquire, be nosy, observe and take action. This is just a warning as I may be angry right now but some of my friends who I ride with on a nomal basis are a bit more VOLATILE will take more (how should I say this?)...NONCONVENTIONAL methods of action.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nachomc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by CTVirtue_Rider
    I want to make ALL my fellow MTB riders here in Norcal aware that we need to work together and not against each other. If anyone sees suspicious activity, we need to inquire, be nosy, observe and take action. This is just a warning as I may be angry right now but some of my friends who I ride with on a nomal basis are a bit more VOLATILE will take more (how should I say this?)...NONCONVENTIONAL methods of action.
    You should stop posting threats of violence. It makes you look like an internet tough guy and isn't very scary. I understand you're angry but still..
    :wq

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomc
    You should stop posting threats of violence. It makes you look like an internet tough guy and isn't very scary. I understand you're angry but still..
    Is there something you want to tell us?

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,126
    Quote Originally Posted by CTVirtue_Rider
    Is there something you want to tell us?


    I think he already did. And yes, getting ripped off sucks.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.