Room for one more, NorthStar- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Room for one more, NorthStar

My buddy and I are heading to Northstar this Saturday. Leaving Vacaville at 730am. We have room for one more bike if anyone wants to go along. Pitch in for a little gas and have a bike that can hang on a bumper mount rack. We will probably stay all day. Its our first time going to something like N* so we will be on the easier runs for a while you can ride with us or go off on your own.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

woot , northstar

I was just up there for my first time this last weekend. It was Awesome and then some. I took my rocklobster 69er hard tail and it was a blast. My wife and i went up. She did the luna chix downhill clinic and i got to ride all weekend. I rode tryumph (green) for my first ride... Bah, then i rode booster/snake (blue) for a combo.. it was a little better. Then i rode coaster and thats was ok. Then i went back up to give a Live wire (Blk diamond) a run. WOOOOT that was more like it. I also did gypsy, liftline, manure pile, frolick, woods and combos of all the above. It was a Hoot and i will go back next year for sure. The hard tail was fine for what i rode... but i could see having a 7 - 10 inch FS for the 2x blk diamonds but it was a really good time as it was. Stayed at a condo in ski view right above the lift and rifht at the end of the trails. Hope you guys have as much fun as i did. Wish i could go again and take the 3rd spot

Members who have read this thread: 0