Rockshox Fork Service near Sacramento- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Rockshox Fork Service near Sacramento

Anybody know anywhere near Sacramento that they would recommend for service/rebuilding of a Rockshox Revelation fork? Not sure if it just needs a seal/oil service or more. I also know that the externals of the Revelation are the same as a Pike, so maybe a shop that would know about what would be needed to convert it.

Fork does not lockout, so not sure if that means it needs major service/new parts? some thing say that just means low oil, which could mean bad seals,etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and of course I am trying to Ball on a Budget...

mtbr member
    Dec 2019

NRP
    mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    ^^This

mtbr member
    Thanks! I sent them an email.

mtbr member
    Definitely Full Flow...hands down the best place you can go.
    </robert> ::: B1KER.com - Be One

mtbr member
    www.fullflowsuspension.com

Yes Mike is the best, done all my suspension for a few years now.

Trail finder
    Jul 2018
    Kinetic bike right off watt. Rockshox certified and cheaper than fullflow. 100% recommend.

https://www.kineticcycles.com/
    Last edited by Mikedadanger; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:07 PM. Reason: Add link

mtbr member
    Unfortunately I think Fullflow suspension is no longer. I hope this is not the case. I haven't been able to get a hold of Michael at all and he isn't returning calls or messages.

2 weeks ago I drove by the shop and it was gone...

Hope this is just temporary....Michael is a great guy and knows his stuff. Would be sad if it's true...

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
    Instagram/Youtube- Dagonger
    Yeti Cycles sb45c/sb150

Trail finder
    Jul 2018
    Fyi, Full flow moved, still in Auburn. I emailed them months ago and it took around a month for a response. But they're super busy with orders. They're probably still backlogged with work.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikedadanger View Post
    Fyi, Full flow moved, still in Auburn. I emailed them months ago and it took around a month for a response. But they're super busy with orders. They're probably still backlogged with work.
    Moved where? He moved from his original spot to the other side of Auburn and that was gone.

Did he move to a third location?

Yeti Cycles sb45c/sb150

Trail finder
    Jul 2018
    Here's the email fullflow sent me on June 2nd.

Hey Mike,

It's Sierra with Full Flow Suspension. First off, we would like to apologize for the delayed email response. The last few months have been not only some of our busiest, but also some of the most stressful as we have had to move our entire shop back to its original location with little notice and subsequently that has created a backlog of service requests and emails to get to. Although we have received your request for service and would still love the opportunity to work with you, we understand if you have had to get your suspension sorted elsewhere. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Sierra Morgan
    Full Flow Suspension
    297 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikedadanger View Post
    Here's the email fullflow sent me on June 2nd.

Hey Mike,

It's Sierra with Full Flow Suspension. First off, we would like to apologize for the delayed email response. The last few months have been not only some of our busiest, but also some of the most stressful as we have had to move our entire shop back to its original location with little notice and subsequently that has created a backlog of service requests and emails to get to. Although we have received your request for service and would still love the opportunity to work with you, we understand if you have had to get your suspension sorted elsewhere. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Sierra Morgan
    Full Flow Suspension
    297 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603
    Thanks for posting.. glad he is ok.
    I'll drop by this weekend.

Yeti Cycles sb45c/sb150

mtbr member
    OP, what year is your rev?

They're incredibly easy to work on yourself. If work from home slows down, I can walk you through it.

mtbr member
    It came off his 2017 or 2018 Levo. https://trailhead.rockshox.com/en/specs/16t81657886 I am pretty handy in general and do a lot of work on my bike, but I haven't really looked into working on forks. Do you just buy a model specific service kit? looks like besides the special clamps, you don't really need any specific tools? Thats a very nice offer for sure. I'm sure much cheaper to refresh yourself than pay for someone else.

mtbr member
    Never heard from the guys in Auburn, but sounds like they have a lot going on. Been connecting with Cody at Kinetic Cycles and should be bringing the fork to him today. Its much closer for me. I still have a Reba that might need service, so I may try my hand at that one at some point. He said it would be $120 for Parts and Labor for my fork, which is worth my time and a 3 day turn around. He recommended adding the Upgrade Air Spring which is about $40. Also recommended the upgraded Damper for about $250 but $$ is tight so prob not going that route.

mtbr member
    Well, guess the seal kit is unavailable for my bike as well as the air spring so just going to have to wait on that. Sounds like lots of RS components are in short supply right now.