Road condition to Soquel- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Road condition to Soquel

Hi,
    Does anyone know the road conditions to go up to Soquel Demo?

I went up there last 3 weeks ago to hit Braille and there were a lot of mud slides.
    Small cars couldn't go through.

Thanks,
    -P

mtbr member
    Looks like dinuguan!

j/k. I don't know, but am interested in the answer as well.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Road condition to Soquel

I rode the Braille yesterday after work. The trails are in pretty good shape but there are some squelchy spots on the ridge trail and at the top of Braille, also there are some tress down and lots of debris across the trail so take it easy. the road conditions are good to get to the parking spot the slides have been cleared but the road narrows down to one lane in a few spots.

Spin-stabilized
    Quote Originally Posted by pancitpalabok
    Hi,
    Does anyone know the road conditions to go up to Soquel Demo?

I went up there last 3 weeks ago to hit Braille and there were a lot of mud slides.
    Small cars couldn't go through.

Thanks,
    -P
    Hey, do you have a good recipe for pancit palabok? I'm serious dude. I miss that dish now that no one is around to make it for me.

Have you ever tried riding up from Aptos to Demo? That's what we used to do when highland way was impassable several years ago. It's a long ride though.

Paper or plastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by bailout
    Hey, do you have a good recipe for pancit palabok? I'm serious dude. I miss that dish now that no one is around to make it for me.

Have you ever tried riding up from Aptos to Demo? That's what we used to do when highland way was impassable several years ago. It's a long ride though.
    Wife's relative wrote this http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...176823-6924824. No pancit palabok in there, but there are quite a few other variations (luglug, etc.).
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

mtbr member

Lol

You can buy the mix in any asian store. The noodles are easy(boil). and then add anything you want. I like to buy tinapa"smoked fish" and shred it and put on top instead of the Chicharon..LoL.....can't stop ......then, slice some hard boild eggs and then last but not the least, green onions and cilantro.....ooops don't forget the Kalamansi...LOL
    lemon for the non flips...........

Silence! I kill you!
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

mtbr member
    Cool trails Joegemonkey.....Are those trails in the Bay Area? I'd like to try. I'm a newbie. Just started last sept. Any suggestions where I can hit technical trails beside Demo and Santa Teresa? I'm not really good on climbing but love a lil tech action.

thanks,
    -P

Silence! I kill you!
    I take it you were checkin out the shots in my gallery? All the Sea Otter shots were at Monterey, while the others were done at either Mammoth Mountain, Auburn, Northstar, or Henry Coe.
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

Members who have read this thread: 0