Ride in Pacifica this weekend?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Ride in Pacifica this weekend?

Is anyone interested in riding some of the Pacifica trails this w/e? I've never been there, but I might be buying a new Demo 9 Saturday morning, and wanting to take it out for a break-in ride on Saturday afternoon or Sunday and I was thinking of checking out the Crack, Boy Scout, etc. Anyone wanna join me?

Scott

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by JustScott
    Is anyone interested in riding some of the Pacifica trails this w/e? I've never been there, but I might be buying a new Demo 9 Saturday morning, and wanting to take it out for a break-in ride on Saturday afternoon or Sunday and I was thinking of checking out the Crack, Boy Scout, etc. Anyone wanna join me?

Scott
    If you're gonna ride boyscout, be sure to stop in at Gearhead cycles and fill out the waiver.
    Have fun!!

J_B

Mar 2004
    Never heard of those trails. What do they consist of? North Shore type stuff? Which shop are you gettin your Demo from?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    The jury is still out on where I'm getting the Demo - possibly Supergo in Mtn. View, but I'm looking around for a more local shop (I'm in Sac) that either has one or could order me one and who can at least come close to the SG price - I'd rather go local if possible.

More info on the trails here (I haven't ridden them...)

http://content.mtbr.com/pscTrails/Un...4_4519crx.aspx

J_B

Mar 2004
    Sounds like a fun climb on the FR bike. I'm in Sac too and was wondering which shop you were going to. Call Cambria in Auburn and see if they have any Demo's on the floor. Ask for Kendall, he has a Demo. You can always go to Bicycles Plus or Spin City Bikes.

If you don't mind, let me know what you are gonna do since I haven't decided if I'm gonna travel to ride or just stay local and go to Auburn.

J_B

Mar 2004
    Sounds like a fun climb on the FR bike. I'm in Sac too and was wondering which shop you were going to. Call Cambria in Auburn and see if they have any Demo's on the floor. Ask for Kendall, he owns a Demo. You can always go to Bicycles Plus or Spin City Bikes.

If you don't mind, let me know what you are gonna do since I haven't decided if I'm gonna travel to ride or just stay local and go to Auburn.

Hella Olde
    The climb aint nuttin on a DH bike (except the switchbacks to the top of Mile which I can do on the 40lb Bullit)

I love that place...must get out there soon..............

hands up who wants to die
    you climb the fireroad or push your Bull up the crack?

by the way, i think the other way down from the top is more fun than the crack nowadaze. (I'm not talking about the fireroad either.)

-r