Return of Tuesday Slacker Ride! 8/17- Mtbr.com
    pewpewpew Moderator

Return of Tuesday Slacker Ride! 8/17

Its time for a sick day, don't you think? Come ride annadel Tuesday afternoon about 2 or so (final details pending). PM or post if you are interested.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

finally i can make it....

i'm in!!!

will probably come from work in the city and will have a bit of flexibility on timing..i'm psyched to get up there finally.....

mtbr member

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by cohenfive
    i'm in!!!

will probably come from work in the city and will have a bit of flexibility on timing..i'm psyched to get up there finally.....

I have never ridden Annadel - how far is it from SF?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

sounds like around 90 minutes..santa rosa...

Quote Originally Posted by LJ0913
    I have never ridden Annadel - how far is it from SF?
    not sure how to get there yet but it's near santa rosa so should just be a hop up 101. depending on impy's schedule i'll likely drive up from the city....

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

impy, are we going tomorrow?? need to know tonight..

give me a call, i'll pm you..

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

impy, your pm box is full....annadel tuesday afternoon..

i will need to know tonight if we are going to annadel tomorrow afternoon as i'll be leaving from work in the city and have to get everything packed up so i can drive in.

give me a call on my cell...925 381 2625. i have an errand to do around 8-830 but will have my phone. i'll need address/time/place to meet. if you can't do it we can try another time.

Mar 2004
    I get off work at 3:30-4:00 and I was planning on riding unless it's as hot tomorrow as it was today.

-Joe

edit: At annandale of course
    Last edited by HomerSimpson; 08-16-2004 at 09:12 PM.

ballbuster

D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson
    I get off work at 3:30-4:00 and I was planning on riding unless it's as hot tomorrow as it was today.

-Joe

edit: At annandale of course
    Working until 3:30 in Sausalito tomorrow, and gotta work on putting urathane down on the wood floors after work.

non-fun... but it's gonna look sweet!

Man, I gotta get out and ride more. Saturday's ride at China Camp on the SS was a total blast with the Trogs. Mad leg-busting climbing!

MTBR.com Addict

Dang it!

Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    Its time for a sick day, don't you think? Come ride annadel Tuesday afternoon about 2 or so (final details pending). PM or post if you are interested.
    Try me next week. My legs are still recovering from the HMC race. Also I would suggest something earlier in the day as 2-3 is supposed to be the hottest part of the day.
    I still wanna ride Brionnes from the Alhambra entrance with someone that knows their way around.

Education Coordinator for Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
    www.btceb.org
    Help us support open and multi-use trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

we can do briones any time you want...

Quote Originally Posted by STrackMike
    Try me next week. My legs are still recovering from the HMC race. Also I would suggest something earlier in the day as 2-3 is supposed to be the hottest part of the day.
    I still wanna ride Brionnes from the Alhambra entrance with someone that knows their way around.
    not speaking for impy but i'm in briones all the time as i live so close. annadel is a special trip for me and i'm looking forward to the ride with the new moderator!! i didn't feel comfortable going all the way up there by myself for the first time.

i'm happy to do briones just about any day that i'm not travelling, late afternoon is perfect as i get out of work pretty early. there are some good rides in there that collectively we've shown each other--other than the couple of spots that were wrecked by the park crew with their bobcat dozer.....

mtbr dismember

Cheater!

I thought you were saving your first Annadel ride for me! I assume you can't make the Tahoe ride this Friday? It's on and there is one empty motel bed left.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wherewolf
    I thought you were saving your first Annadel ride for me! I assume you can't make the Tahoe ride this Friday? It's on and there is one empty motel bed left.
    sorry, no can do as my wife is getting back that night so i've got my son and one daughter to look after...

as for annadel, well you snooze you lose!! i figured you guys weren't going there for a while, impy's moving and i don't get many chances to go up in the afternoon during the week so...and not that i'm such a big prize anyway!!

so assuming that i like it as much as i think, i'll want to go up all the time anyway so would be honored to ride with you soon..

mtbr member

How about Wednesday?

I am almost always available in the afternoon. For Briones, it would be better if I knew a day ahead so I can make sure I have the correct vehicle for bike transport as I live out in Clayton. Anything east of there I can probably ride to if necessary.