Redding/Red Bluff Ride Rec- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    292

    Redding/Red Bluff Ride Rec

    Hi,
    I am driving from Seattle to Laguna Beach. I want to stop half way and get in a two to three hour ride. It looks like Redding is the best place. Does anyone have any recommendations for some good rides in the area? I will definitely do one, maybe two.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Natty Dread
    Reputation: Flat Pedals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    415

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Onobed, I drive up and down I-5 a lot, and always stop and ride along the way. I sent you a PM on some recommendations.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    67
    I will Show you some Trails when you are in town. Let me know? what days? Im in Redding.

  5. #5
    Natty Dread
    Reputation: Flat Pedals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskeytango Rider View Post
    I will Show you some Trails when you are in town. Let me know? what days? Im in Redding.
    WhiskeyTango,
    I'm in Corning tomorrow for a lunch meeting. Bringing the bike and wanted to ride after. Was looking at Sacramento Bend or Bidwell. Since I've got to head back to the bay I wasn't planning to go all the way to Redding. You available to ride in the afternoon? FP

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by onobed View Post
    Hi,
    I am driving from Seattle to Laguna Beach. I want to stop half way and get in a two to three hour ride. It looks like Redding is the best place. Does anyone have any recommendations for some good rides in the area? I will definitely do one, maybe two.

    Thanks in advance.
    What kind of riding do you want to do?

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ctownposse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    146
    Bend area in Red Bluff is good stuff. Fast Wheels Bike shop on main street in Red Bluff can point you in the right direction. I live in Corning and would show you around the west side of the valley but I have to work.

  8. #8
    Natty Dread
    Reputation: Flat Pedals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by ctownposse View Post
    Bend area in Red Bluff is good stuff. Fast Wheels Bike shop on main street in Red Bluff can point you in the right direction. I live in Corning and would show you around the west side of the valley but I have to work.
    I did Bidwell as I had some stuff to do in Chico after Corning. Red Bluff is on the list. Will hit you up next time I'm up and try to work it out so I can ride after work or the weekend. Thanks for the help!! Bidwell was a workout!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.