OT: Gilroy Meth- Mtbr.com

Thread: OT: Gilroy Meth

Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

OT: Gilroy Meth

2250 Roop Road. Man, how long have we been glancing at that house on the way to Coe?

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/...n-u.s.-history
    Climbing ain't easy
    when you're fat and greasy
    - 2 Bigsteve

mtbr member
    That's a lot of meth.

Caca pasa
    ...as he lables bags...
    Where's the Spelling Police when you need 'em?

Wot a hall. Err, haul!
    tRump is SCUM.

Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    $250k daily sent back to Mexico?

How does this not attract some kind of attention from banks or whatever they are using?
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    But, I thought beefing up the borders and strict immigration laws were racist driven?

This is very unfortunate. Meth is a horrible drug.

mtbr member
    I saw this last week and was surprised it wasn't a bigger story. Meth is evil stuff.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    So that's the deal with the skinny dude crushing all the climbs on a fully rigid out there in the blazing heat.

I always wondered....

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    But, I thought beefing up the borders and strict immigration laws were racist driven?

Only if it serves your self interests and objectives. "Racist" is the new word people use the derail a logical, common sense approach or argument.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ARider
    So that's the deal with the skinny dude crushing all the climbs on a fully rigid out there in the blazing heat.

I always wondered....
    Was taking apart stereo equipment, too?

middle ring single track

Coverage is a little suspect...

I heard about the bust last week on KGO radio; I searched my local papers and there was nothing in print the next day. WTF??? For whatever reason, information wasn't "pushed" until now---I kinda wonder why the street value was $80M last week and $200M now!?!?

And that $250K daily being sent to Mexico---that's $91M annually; how does that fit in? I'm glad they're doing their job, but I think the narcs tend to overstate the $$$ to justify their budgets. Also always blaming "Mexican nationals" and "Mexican Cartels"; are the Mafia and the Hells Angels out of business?
    Content here does not officially represent the CA DPR.

Windows 10, destroying humanity one upgrade at a time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pliebenberg
    I kinda wonder why the street value was $80M last week and $200M now!?!?
    They say it is so concentrated that you can cut it by a factor of three before selling - so I guess the first number was the street price times total weight - and the second for a cut weight.

That's a lot of meth being consumed around here.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    *The tweakers in Fremont are bouncing off the walls right now, we're just beginning to see the fallout from the bust.

mtbr member
    Just make all the drugs legal. This is welfare for gangs and police.

middle ring single track

Users are losers...

Quote Originally Posted by Curmy
    Just make all the drugs legal. This is welfare for gangs and police.
    What you said...

It's not PC, but IMHO there should be state-sanctioned dope dens, for a nominal fee users could score whatever pleasures them, it has to be used on the premisis, they can't leave until they are sober/straight again or they OD and leave in a box. Darwinism at its finest!

banned
    Mar 2010
    what was up with that fully grown adult riding a kids bmx giving me the lance look back with nothing but gums and a bottle of mountain dew

Medium?
    They say it is so concentrated that you can cut it by a factor of three before selling - so I guess the first number was the street price times total weight - and the second for a cut weight.
    I believe this to be an incorrect assumption made by the reporters. Just because it can be cut 3 or 4 times does not mean that it can be cut by a factor or 3x or 4x. You don't stomp on it by 100% each time, probably more like 10%, meaning the $80m could go up to $110m or something.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy
    I believe this to be an incorrect assumption made by the reporters. Just because it can be cut 3 or 4 times does not mean that it can be cut by a factor or 3x or 4x. You don't stomp on it by 100% each time, probably more like 10%, meaning the $80m could go up to $110m or something.
    I have no idea about the intricacies of dope cutting. Just was making a guess.

ballbuster

What...

Quote Originally Posted by ziscwg
    $250k daily sent back to Mexico?

How does this not attract some kind of attention from banks or whatever they are using?
    you think they deposit that in the frickin ATM or something?

They probably smuggled it through tunnels under the border or something.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Just make all the drugs legal...
    I'll go with that first part, same for all UCI Sanctioned races. Just think of the medical advances we'd have if they found a way to prevent someone's chest and veins from popping at the seams during a ride? Amgen and Phizer would be the shizzle then for a stock portfolio!

padded
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot
    you think they deposit that in the frickin ATM or something?
    They probably smuggled it through tunnels under the border or something.
    Actually, a chunk of it gets turned into iron - specifically firearms purchased in the US in states with lax gun-buying laws and then smuggled to Mexico and beyond to arm drug gangs. Flame away, but if people are going to advocate an individual's right to buy 'any gun, anywhere, any time' then they need to recognize that the basic principles of economics will cause these guns, like any in-demand but hard-to-get item, to be shipped from places where they are abundant to places where they are relatively scarce.
    "You are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met."

遅すぎ
    Apr 2008
    This is very unfortunate. Meth is a horrible drug.
    It really is quite terrible. Meth before and after pictures should be mandatory for all potential users to see.

http://www.google.com/images?q=meth+before+and+after

And that doesn't even begin to document the stuff it does inside your body...

Weird huh?
    I heard about the bust last week on KGO radio; I searched my local papers and there was nothing in print the next day. WTF??? For whatever reason, information wasn't "pushed" until now---I kinda wonder why the street value was $80M last week and $200M now!?!?

And that $250K daily being sent to Mexico---that's $91M annually; how does that fit in? I'm glad they're doing their job, but I think the narcs tend to overstate the $$$ to justify their budgets. Also always blaming "Mexican nationals" and "Mexican Cartels"; are the Mafia and the Hells Angels out of business?
    You're an idiot!

Just sayin

El Cid is Spanish for The Cid..
    cmdrpiffle • 7 points •1 day ago
    Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for Cinco de Mayo

middle ring single track

Takes one to know one?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrpiffle
    You're an idiot!

Just sayin
    Thanks, what exactly don't you like about my comments?

Fireball in the Night
    Also always blaming "Mexican nationals" and "Mexican Cartels"; are the Mafia and the Hells Angels out of business?
    The Mafia and H.A. are not out of business.
    When the police raid a meth lab and it is occupied only by men with black hair, very tan skin, speaking a dialect of Spanish best understood by people born and living in Mexico, this should be a clear indicator that they are employed by a Mexican cartel... even to a Dane living in the USA.
    everyone drives a Used Car

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWheels
    Actually, a chunk of it gets turned into iron - specifically firearms purchased in the US in states with lax gun-buying laws and then smuggled to Mexico and beyond to arm drug gangs. Flame away, but if people are going to advocate an individual's right to buy 'any gun, anywhere, any time' then they need to recognize that the basic principles of economics will cause these guns, like any in-demand but hard-to-get item, to be shipped from places where they are abundant to places where they are relatively scarce.
    And how is that a bad thing? Would you prefer them to purchase firearms in Russia? At least they would be spending the $$ that our idiotic knee-jerk drug laws afford them for a product made in Springfield, MA, not in Tula, Moscow region.

Because more prohibition on firearm sales with do as much as drug prohibition does - absolutely nothing. Who wants them, will get them - just with further criminalization of the society.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Because more prohibition on firearm sales with do as much as drug prohibition does - absolutely nothing. Who wants them, will get them - just with further criminalization of the society.

Busy
    No, the way the pigass cops apply the immigration laws is racist. the laws themselves are driven from frustration of being unable to solve a problem bigger than a fence...

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Back in the late 1990s I unfortunately knew several people involved with the whole methamphetamine trade. I’m sort of ashamed to admit I knew these people. Anyhow, they were all white people. Real white trash actually. I sort of met them by accident through a friend, who, not surprisingly, hasn’t been a friend for several years. Anyhow, no idea where they all are now, probably missing all sorts of teeth and in jail getting anally assaulted daily.
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

Members who have read this thread: 0