Moderator Moderator

OT: Barista Help and Advice

Any baristas out there?

So, I recently decided to start making my own espresso, lattes, mochas, etc. I bought a machine, some coffee beans, milk, and went to work. So far so good. My first few shots sucked, but now I'm getting more consistent shot quality. I'd love to be able to do latte art, eventually. And, maybe work my way up to a fully manual lever machine.

Any advice from people who are experienced would be great.

What beans do you use?
    Secrets to getting the milk just right?
    Grind size and tamping pressure?
    Tricks of the trade?

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8481.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I like a dark roast; Peets Italian or Espresso Forte beans. Let the machine warmup fully. I use the finest setting on my grinder. I smooth and lightly tamp, to much tamping slows down the shot draw to much. Keep your machine clean and decalcified.

Quote Originally Posted by 5k bike 50cent legs View Post
    Any baristas out there?

So, I recently decided to start making my own espresso, lattes, mochas, etc. I bought a machine, some coffee beans, milk, and went to work. So far so good. My first few shots sucked, but now I'm getting more consistent shot quality. I'd love to be able to do latte art, eventually. And, maybe work my way up to a fully manual lever machine.

Any advice from people who are experienced would be great.

What beans do you use?
    Secrets to getting the milk just right?
    Grind size and tamping pressure?
    Tricks of the trade?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8481.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	1204864

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I like Verve and Chromatic beans and believe using freshly roasted beans make a huge difference to the quality/taste of the shot.

Iíve got the same machine as you and for what itís worth I use grind setting 3 and my dose dial is set to 12 oíclock. I imagine these machines are calibrated slightly differently so your mileage may vary. Try weighing the dose and output if you want to get anal with things. Also, I would avoid using filtered tap water if youíve got hard water. I had to send my machine back to the factory twice for replacement/repair until I switched exclusively to Crystal Geyser. I still use Durgol to declassify every 3 months.

mtbr member
    For the perfect foam - put the nozzle at the top so it produces the most bubbles, then drop the nozzle to the bottom for the last half and watch the milk start rising.

mtbr member
    With that coffee maker and your new RR, why don't you just have your butler make it.
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    I have that exact machine. Definitely a learning curve with all the microadjustments. Different beans often need different grinds as well to get "the perfect shot".

Once I figured it out it pulls the best shots I've had, better than your standard Starbucks or Pete's for sure.

Right now I have the gring set on 3 and the amount set here, for doubles.

I use coffeebeandirect and have had good results. Around 55-60$ for 5 lbs.

Enjoy your machine, mine has been going strong for 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan View Post
    With that coffee maker and your new RR, why don't you just have your butler make it.
    RR is less expensive than most of those Tacomas once they are all kitted out. That coffee machine will save me a fortune in the long run. I might be able to afford a butler after all!

mtbr member
    Experiment! The coffee quality and AGE of bean greatly define how the grind will turn out and the extraction. Support your local roaster and buy small quantities often to insure the best flavor. Seattle Coffee Gear has great youtube videos for learning and understanding coffee better.
    Whole milk that is fresh will foam the best.

If you want to go full nerd, get a scale to make sure your ground coffee in the basket is consistent(I find this the most important to consistently getting good shots). I have cheap amazon one, but does its job.

Here are some good links for the knowledge:
    https://baristahustle.com/blogs/bari...standing-yield

This is key, I am a 18g to to 36g shot in 20-35 seconds.
    https://home.lamarzoccousa.com/brew-...-around-world/
    I currently run a rancillo set up with PID, but have pulled shots on a ton of machines. Gets addicting.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The hands-on barista class at Temple Coffee in Sacramento is worth the 4 hours and the $$. I learned a ton about how to pull good shots and do steamed milk well. The hands on with an instructor was great.

Another great source for beans: gocoffeego.com - lots of roasters, many in CA.

Moderator Moderator

Over it
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I really enjoy taking simple inexpensive tasks and making them complex and expensive.

#itsjustcoffee

VV That's awesome. Thanks for proving my point.
    Last edited by dirtvert; 06-27-2018 at 08:00 AM.
    The broken are the more evolved. Rejoice.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtvert View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I really enjoy taking simple inexpensive tasks and making them complex and expensive.
    I enjoy the art of doing something well. This is why I shave with a straight razor. I haven't used anything disposable to shave with in 10 years. Several of these razors are over 100 years old, still going strong and good for another 100 years.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-_dsc6973.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Then next step in coffee snob progression (or when you don't have a local roaster readily available) is to get green beans from Oakland's Sweet Marias and roast the bean yourself. Yeah, I know, it's a disease...

I'm not familiar with the Breville machines but I hear good thing. Personally I've always steered clear of the machine/grinder combo. For the past 5 years, I've been very happy with my Italian hardware combination of a Macap M4 grinder and a Quick Mill Andreja.

BTW, for the newbies out there, common mistake is to think that they need to get a crazy expensive machine when in fact it's the least important part of the equation in making coffee. Often said in Coffee forums that the order of importance to make good coffee is:
    #1 beans (fresh, proper roast level)
    #2 grinder
    #3 machine.

There is even a notion that your grinder should be twice the price of your machine hinting again at how much the grinder is more important than the machine.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by adagioca View Post
    Then next step in coffee snob progression (or when you don't have a local roaster readily available) is to get green beans from Oakland's Sweet Marias and roast the bean yourself. Yeah, I know, it's a disease...

I'm not familiar with the Breville machines but I hear good thing. Personally I've always steered clear of the machine/grinder combo. For the past 5 years, I've been very happy with my Italian hardware combination of a Macap M4 grinder and a Quick Mill Andreja.

BTW, for the newbies out there, common mistake is to think that they need to get a crazy expensive machine when in fact it's the least important part of the equation in making coffee. Often said in Coffee forums that the order of importance to make good coffee is:
    #1 beans (fresh, proper roast level)
    #2 grinder
    #3 machine.

There is even a notion that your grinder should be twice the price of your machine hinting again at how much the grinder is more important than the machine.
    This makes sense, as it would seem the consistency and continuity of the grind would be a major variable.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Have the same Breville, still working great after 5 years and average of 4 shots a day, everyday. Beans that work best are the dry kind, not the greasy beams youíd get from Starbucks. I have a recurring order from Artis of their espresso blend, very consistent and fresh and works great with this machine. Typically I grind in the finest setting.

fc
    head minion Administrator
    Youtube is your friend. Look for 'perfect espresso shots'.
    IPA will save America

fc
    Perform a consistent routine. Try and do the key things the same.

Warm up the machine sufficiently. Flush the hot water a couple of times. Try and pull the shot right after the boiler indicator light goes off.

Watch the color, thickness of the shot. Try to achieve the same, slow, thick shot each time.

Do not buy these $18 half lb bags of coffee beans. I mean, c'mon, there's more fun in finding beans that are good and fairly priced.
    IPA will save America

bike buster
    The tamp that comes with the Breville sucks. Also, I am heavy handed and lack any sort of bodily calibration when attempting to make espresso. I bought a calibrated tamp. If I cut the dose w/ the razor tool and use the calibrated tamp, I get pretty consistent shots every day. No SBUX beans, they suck and clog the machine. I've had good luck with Chromatic, Tico Coffee Roasters and Barefoot. I always dig through the shelves to find beans roasted within a week. High quality beans in small batches that aren't blue bottle prices have been my secret to daily cappuccinos.

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by jdubsl2 View Post
    The tamp that comes with the Breville sucks. Also, I am heavy handed and lack any sort of bodily calibration when attempting to make espresso. I bought a calibrated tamp. If I cut the dose w/ the razor tool and use the calibrated tamp, I get pretty consistent shots every day. No SBUX beans, they suck and clog the machine. I've had good luck with Chromatic, Tico Coffee Roasters and Barefoot. I always dig through the shelves to find beans roasted within a week. High quality beans in small batches that aren't blue bottle prices have been my secret to daily cappuccinos.
    good advice.

If you can drink the espresso without making a pucker face... it's usually good.
    IPA will save America

Over it
    Jun 2010
    fc- You probably already know this:

Your morning cup of joe just might give your cholesterol level an unwanted jolt. French press or Turkish coffee lets through cafestol, which raises levels of LDL, or ďbad,Ē cholesterol. Espresso does too, but serving sizes are small, so thereís less to worry about. If you drink drip coffee, youíre in the clear. The filter catches cafestol, so stick to drip. ~ from WebMD

That's only paper filters, btw. How's your cholesterol doing these days?

Moderator Moderator
    One variable that has greatly improved my shots so far, running a 2 cup cycle of hot water through the portafilter between every shot, then drying the inside of the filter basket before filling/tamping.

Tamp pressure seems to be important, but tamp leveling seems to be more important. If the grounds are tamped at a slant in the filter basket I get a bad extraction every time.

Moderator Moderator

Your morning cup of joe just might give your cholesterol level an unwanted jolt. French press or Turkish coffee lets through cafestol, which raises levels of LDL, or ďbad,Ē cholesterol. Espresso does too, but serving sizes are small, so thereís less to worry about. If you drink drip coffee, youíre in the clear. The filter catches cafestol, so stick to drip. ~ from WebMD

Being a vegan/pescatarian has solved that issue for me.

fc

Thank you. My last check 6 months ago was flawless.

I'm pescatarian now and eat a lot of fish. Should get checked again asap.

My beer consumption is way down since I'm a lightweight without chicharon aka pork rinds.

fc
    IPA will save America

Over it
    Jun 2010
    ^^ Lucky! Being a long-time vegetarian (some eggs and cheese) hasn't helped my cholesterol. I've started taking high doses of niacin this summer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Costco had the breville dual boiler for $1,000 online earlier this week but seems to have sold out. I'd be on the lookout for it to come back in stock as buying through costco could be a good way to hedge any concerns about the reliability of the breville machine.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by akdmx View Post
    Costco had the breville dual boiler for $1,000 online earlier this week but seems to have sold out. I'd be on the lookout for it to come back in stock as buying through costco could be a good way to hedge any concerns about the reliability of the breville machine.
    I got my Barista Express for about $600. It seems once you break $1000 you move into some pretty good semi-auto choices. This might be a good higher end bet. My next machine will probably be a lever fully manual, in a few years.

https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/ro...chine#1092=816

Hella Olde
    Watch out for too much ocean fish - micro-plastics are on the rise. Freshwater fish will be a better choice for our children. Sad what we're dong to this planet.

mtbr member
    I got my Barista Express for about $600. It seems once you break $1000 you move into some pretty good semi-auto choices. This might be a good higher end bet. My next machine will probably be a lever fully manual, in a few years.

https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/ro...chine#1092=816
    Any recs for a simple starter espresso machine for a 2-person household? My fiance makes hers by hand every morning and has for years, she's kind of tired of it and would rather just have the machine. I'd be interested in using it as well.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by griffsterb View Post
    Any recs for a simple starter espresso machine for a 2-person household? My fiance makes hers by hand every morning and has for years, she's kind of tired of it and would rather just have the machine. I'd be interested in using it as well.
    I'm new to this, so my advice is limited at this point. My Barista Express got pretty good reviews as a starter machine.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by griffsterb View Post
    In general, while convenient, I'd stay away from the super automatic which give mediocre results.

Depending on your budget, I'd start with a quality grinder. Look at the Rancilio Rocky. Probably your best band for your buck grinder. Then depending on how much you have left in your budget, I'd look at a Rancilio Silvia or a Breville espresso machine.

Moderator Moderator
    ^^ Yep! The super automatic machines are super $$$ and make a mediocre espresso.

Also, fresh/quality beans make a big difference. I'm not using any beans that are more than 3 weeks from roast. HUGE difference in quality of the shot.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by akdmx View Post
    Whoa... was this in-store? Iíve only seen higher end super automatics (Jura) but never Brevilles, at least on the Costco US website.

Another tip for buying Brevilles (if Costco doesnít work out) is to use an older BedBathBeyond 20% off coupon that doesnít have the Breville exclusion. Or some cashiers donít care and will give you the discount anyway.

Moderator Moderator
    Here's a good video comparing the Dual Boiler to the Express.

bike buster
    One variable that has greatly improved my shots so far, running a 2 cup cycle of hot water through the portafilter between every shot, then drying the inside of the filter basket before filling/tamping.

Tamp pressure seems to be important, but tamp leveling seems to be more important. If the grounds are tamped at a slant in the filter basket I get a bad extraction every time.
    Yep. The instructions do say to run water through the filter before a shot. I think the goal is to heat the portafilter. I normally run it into the mug, so the portafilter and mug are nice and warm.

One thing I have noticed with the breville is if you make two drinks back to back without removing the filter basket and getting the remaining water out, the second shot will peg the pressure gauge and it will barely drip out. This is with no other changes. If you pop the filter out, shake and dry it, the second shot will be the same as the first. This issue caused a lot of caffeine-anxiety driven strife with my wife on mornings where we were both running behind schedule. :-D

Moderator Moderator
    These beans, amazing! Got them the day they were roasted. The aroma and taste are incredible.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8537.jpg

mtbr member
    The Breville 2 boiler unit is awesome. I recommend the unit without the grinder. For a grinder i use a Barratza Sette 270w. Killer combo. Expensive but not stratospheric.

Buy your unit at Bed Bath and Beyond with the readily available 20% off coupon. These won't work online as the Breville is "excluded" from the discount. Typically not a problem in person at the store however.

As a side note: Oatly Barista Blend Oat Milk is fantastic. Check it out if that sort of thing interests you.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    OP -- I have the same machine. I have had really good results with Pete's Espresso Forte. I did try espresso beans from local roasters; however, I found they varied too much from batch to batch and I would have to adjust the grind amount and grind fineness each time. With Pete's Espresso Forte I got it set right and have never touched it since. I have the grind amount set at the 6 O'clock position and the grind fineness set at 5.

TIP : Decalcify your machine regularly. I have really hard water (and no softener). I followed the instructions in the Users Guide to use vinegar and water but my machine still got blocked and I had to send it to Breville, under warranty, to service it. It started buzzing really loudly as a valve was getting loaded up with hard water deposits. Breville recommended using Durgol Swiss Espresso Special Decalcifier (you can get it on Amazon). I use it once a month and have not had any problems since.

Moderator Moderator
    ^^ Great advice, thanks! About time to decalcify and clean mine.

Moderator Moderator
    Once I've refined my technique and learned more about espresso, my next piece of equipment will probably be a high end grinder. Seems the grind quality is the real key to great espresso. Probably followed by a fully manual machine. It's an interesting learning curve. I plan to take some full day classes at the local roasting houses. I'm a chemical engineer by training, so pipes, steam and pressure appeal to me! Lots of fun.

Moderator Moderator
    More amazing beans.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8543.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Thank you. My last check 6 months ago was flawless.

I'm pescatarian now and eat a lot of fish. Should get checked again asap.

Don't you need some real meat to absorb all that mercury?!? ;-)

Catfish ...

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by motocatfish View Post
    Don't you need some real meat to absorb all that mercury?!? ;-)

Catfish ...
    I need chicharonnes to absorb the double IPAs.

Now, I'm a lightweight. Easier on the beer budget though. One beer and out.
    IPA will save America

Moderator Moderator
    A great device for keeping fresh coffee and other types of air sensitive foods. The AirScape canister. Has a one way valve that forces all the air out as you push the plunger down into the canister, yet lets beans outgas C02.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8601.jpg

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Albeit a little off topic...

I have an interesting career which has led me all over the world. Best coffees I've had are from Ethiopia (look up Tamoca brand) and Indonesian. Kopi Luwak is amazing, really. What a cool experience.

Have fun learning about espresso, pulling a shot is definitely an art.

AKD
    Temporarily flatlanded
    We were big Blue Bottle fans until they sold to Nestle. The quality of the mail subscription beans plummeted rapidly thereafter.

Now we're digging the Jaguar espresso beans from Equator, or Tigerwalk if Jaguar isn't available. Helps that there's a store about 150 feet from my front door.

We got a Quick Mill Anita for a wedding gift (best...wedding gift...ever). We've pulled 4-6 shots a day out of it every morning since without a peep. Helps to be in San Francisco and have tap water without a lot of impurities. On a $/bean cost, it works out to about $0.75 per latte. Factoring in the machine and the burr grinder and it's $0.85 per person per morning.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    A lot of good advice here, consistency is key, from the beans and grind, to the water temp, to the tamp. Specific tamp pressure isn't super important but be the same each time, fresh beans are. I've had great results with counter culture coffee from Durham, NC. I'm able to get it fresh locally but they have a good mail order program to get fresh beans too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD View Post
    We were big Blue Bottle fans until they sold to Nestle. The quality of the mail subscription beans plummeted rapidly thereafter.

Now we're digging the Jaguar espresso beans from Equator, or Tigerwalk if Jaguar isn't available. Helps that there's a store about 150 feet from my front door.

We got a Quick Mill Anita for a wedding gift (best...wedding gift...ever). We've pulled 4-6 shots a day out of it every morning since without a peep. Helps to be in San Francisco and have tap water without a lot of impurities. On a $/bean cost, it works out to about $0.75 per latte. Factoring in the machine and the burr grinder and it's $0.85 per person per morning.
    What grinder are you using?

AKD
    Temporarily flatlanded
    What grinder are you using?
    A much older version of this: https://www.chriscoffee.com/Compak-K...nder-p/k3t.htm

Moderator Moderator
    That's a great grinder. I'm heading to Portland next week and going to stop in for an appointment with Clive Coffee to check out the Eureka grinders. I'm going deep down the rabbit hole!

Check out JBC Coffee if you haven't. Their Kiniyota Espresso is pretty incredible.

Moderator Moderator
    Based on your machine/grinder set up, I'm guessing you and/or the person who gifted the Quick Mill knows a fair amount about espresso?

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    You guys use distilled water, right? It'll help reduce/eliminate calcification, is readily available in supermarkets, and provides taste (in my opinion) superior to tap.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacha Wacha Wacha View Post
    You guys use distilled water, right? It'll help reduce/eliminate calcification, is readily available in supermarkets, and provides taste (in my opinion) superior to tap.
    I use a filter in my machine's water tank.

Gnar? I didn't see it...

OT: Barista Help and Advice

For what itís worth, distilled water tastes completely different from filtered. Itís also better for the machine...

Edited because I canít do grammars!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wacha Wacha Wacha; 07-14-2018 at 12:01 AM.

AKD
    Temporarily flatlanded
    Based on your machine/grinder set up, I'm guessing you and/or the person who gifted the Quick Mill knows a fair amount about espresso?
    They are related to the founder of Starbucks. So, yeah.

Moderator Moderator
    I had to upgrade to a better machine. Double boiler, PID control, volumetric dosing. Awesome machine. Pulling some incredible shots.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8938.jpg

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8939.jpg

Moderator Moderator
    Getting some pretty good shots now! I'm getting the hang of this......

OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_8989.jpg

J-Flo
    Apr 2012
    Since nobody has mentioned it I will give a shout out for the Gaggia Classic machine. At $400 or so it seems to be the least expensive good starter machine. It is well built and everything in it can be replaced/repaired if it ever breaks. The main knock on it is the frother; some people complain it wonít make tiny bubbles/dry foam. That didnít bother me. I gifted that machine to my son and now have a Rancilio Silvia which seems slightly better/more consistent on the pull and significantly better at frothing. If you like the Brevilles then the Infuser offers best bang for buck.

The grind is probably even more important. If you canít bring yourself to spend for a Rocky or Vario or something even better like what AKD notes above, then I think Capresso makes the best ďcheapĒ grinder which, if you are lucky, will have one setting that is usable for espresso (but wonít be as consistent and wonít be capable of fine-tuning, so you will end up with a higher proportion of mediocre or worse pulls).

mtbr member
    I upgraded from the Breville double boiler & Breville grinder to a Rocket Apartmento & Sette 270 grinder and could not be happier. I agree that fresh beans are the key to making great espresso.
    Last edited by YeahWhatever; 08-18-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Moderator Moderator
    There are lots of keys to good espresso. One I think is a bottomless portafilter, in that it exposes all of your mistakes in grind/flow/tamping.

I'm taking the Barista Hustle Advanced Coffee Class online. Highly recommended.

https://learn.baristahustle.com/

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahWhatever View Post
    I upgraded from the Breville double boiler & Breville grinder to a Rocket Apartmento & Sette 270 grinder and could not be happier. I agree that fresh beans are the key to making great espresso.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Check out Eric's Thermometer for E61 machines. I would think a must have for an E61 HX.

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Anyone try the ROK manual grinder?

Moderator Moderator
    Anyone try the ROK manual grinder?

Here's a good thread on the ROK. I'm looking at the HG-1, alot more expensive but seems to be the premier hand grinder for single dosing.

https://www.home-barista.com/grinder...ns-t37707.html

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Here's a good thread on the ROK. I'm looking at the HG-1, alot more expensive but seems to be the premier hand grinder for single dosing.
    Oh man this is what I've been looking for! Holy cow! Why did you show me this? And they ship to ASIA!

Uh-oh - the wife is gonna get a new purse or shoes for this one...

Moderator Moderator
    Oh man this is what I've been looking for! Holy cow! Why did you show me this? And they ship to ASIA!

Uh-oh - the wife is gonna get a new purse or shoes for this one...
    If you really want to get crazy, couple that HG-1 with some vintage Italian porcelain espresso cups. I just snagged these off eBay. Nuova Points from the 1970s.

OT: Barista Help and Advice-screen-shot-2018-08-20-6.34.27-pm.jpg

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    I'm a big fan of the La Pavoni machines. Hence my interest in a manual coffee grinder. I like the the old school way. Nice cups, by the way; unfortunately, my kid (or me!) would break them before too long.

Moderator Moderator
    I'm a big fan of the La Pavoni machines. Hence my interest in a manual coffee grinder. I like the the old school way. Nice cups, by the way; unfortunately, my kid (or me!) would break them before too long.
    There's a sweet 1974 Pavoni for sale here: https://www.home-barista.com/buysell...0.html#p602180

Moderator Moderator
    OT: Barista Help and Advice-img_9126-1-.jpg

More Torque
    Quote Originally Posted by burndtjamb View Post
    Whoa... was this in-store? Iíve only seen higher end super automatics (Jura) but never Brevilles, at least on the Costco US website.

Another tip for buying Brevilles (if Costco doesnít work out) is to use an older BedBathBeyond 20% off coupon that doesnít have the Breville exclusion. Or some cashiers donít care and will give you the discount anyway.
    Not sure if this is relevant or a good deal, but Costco has the Jura J80 for sale in the US for $1800 through 9/24/18.

-D

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Anyone heard of Kinu grinders? I'm looking for a small hand grinder (excellent quality) to travel with and I like the M47... Any other ones out there?

Dropshot Champ!
    Anyone heard of Kinu grinders? I'm looking for a small hand grinder (excellent quality) to travel with and I like the M47... Any other ones out there?
    We use a Hario Skerton Ceramic, looks like the M47 might pack better though.

Moderator Moderator
    Check out the Orphan Espresso Lido grinders as well.