The "Official" Proposed Bike Park or Track Build Sticky Thread- Mtbr.com
    Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005

Idea! The "Official" Proposed Bike Park or Track Build Sticky Thread

(*I think this is a good idea?)

Lets have the mods go ahead and sticky this and try to keep all the proposals in the NorCal Region relating to Bike Parks and Dirt Tracks in one spot where they are more readily accessible for those interested in such things as well as creating a better tracking of forum members supporting the cause.

Basically, this will keep the info right on top of this part of the forum without any worry of threads falling by the wayside and losing momentum. It will also create (hopefully) a better focus on the access issues we are currently facing.

Obi..
    Last edited by Obi; 05-30-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Last edited by Obi; 06-03-2010 at 01:30 PM.

SOG
    mtbr member
    Bad idea for a thread

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SOG
    Bad idea for a thread
    Why? If you say so little people won't understand your thought process. please clarify.

SOG
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by obionespeedonly
    Why? If you say so little people won't understand your thought process. please clarify.

I don't like when people post directions to spots especially when they don't even ride there. I'm all for people enjoying spots but I don't like advertising how to get to places because you never know who looks at these threads (i.e. people who may ride 50's).

mtbr member
    If a jump park or bmx track is a 100% official city endorsed spot like Calabazas or Santa Clara PAL bmx track, etc then sure post directions and information on it. But if it isn't then it is usually just better to keep it as low key as possible.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SOG
    I don't like when people post directions to spots especially when they don't even ride there. I'm all for people enjoying spots but I don't like advertising how to get to places because you never know who looks at these threads (i.e. people who may ride 50's).
    OK, makes sense then as to not posting general info. It isn't like I posted up Shady-80 or C'Mont. As for the two in the 510 that are listed, one is actually a former recognized spot that is in question now, and the other is in "general sight" for anyone.

Now if there is a "Proposed Site" as the topic reads I can put it up according to your logic, correct? I've pulled S#377s as a courtesy for you since I'm sure that is what is bothering you.

Members who have read this thread: 0