Oat Hill Mine Road Trail issue needs input May 9- Mtbr.com
    sunnyside up

Oat Hill Mine Road Trail issue needs input May 16th

EDIT: the meeting time has been moved, probably to May 16th. - Patty

From our friends in Napa -- this sounds like a daytime meeting. . .

If you are interested in keeping the Oat Hill Mine Road as a hiking and biking trail, contact your representative on the County Board of Supervisors before May 9 or attend the Board meeting on May 9 to urge support for this trail.

Joel King

Good Afternoon Ė this is being forwarded to the BAC just to let you know that the item will be considered by the Board of Supervisors.

John

Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 11:59 AM
    Subject: Oat Hill Mine Road Trail Board Item--note new date!

For those of you who are interested in the Oat Hill Mine Road Trail, the County Board of Supervisors on May 9th will be considering whether County staff should be directed to investigate the feasibility and cost of stabilizing the roadbed, controlling erosion and allowing public access, as a preparatory step before deciding whether the county should exercise its easement rights and thereby secure the publicís right to use the trail for recreational purposes.
    Please note that this is a rescheduled time, and NOT May 2nd as had originally been contemplated Also, it will not have a set time on the agenda, unfortunately, but could come up at any time after 9 am. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. I can be reached by email or at 707-259-5933.

--John Woodbury

Principal Planner, Parks and Open Space
    Last edited by knobbyknees; 05-05-2006 at 12:03 PM. Reason: date change
    "...So forget all your duties, oh yeah! Fat bottomed girls, they'll be riding today..." Freddie Mercury

Track Junkie
    Any more news on this? Can the public attend the meeting? Who are our representitives that we should contact?

-B
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

sunnyside up

Meeting moved to May 16th - probably

Quote Originally Posted by Octane
    Any more news on this? Can the public attend the meeting? Who are our representitives that we should contact?

-B
    I got a note saying the meeting has been rescheduled, probably to May 16th. I'll let you know more as I learn it. In the meantime, you can write to the Board of Supervisors. I'll try to find an email for you. They don't have one posted on their website.

Patty
    "...So forget all your duties, oh yeah! Fat bottomed girls, they'll be riding today..." Freddie Mercury

3.14159265358979323846Ö
    I have family in st. helena and calistoga. They've agreed to let people write letters/ emails in their names.

Members who have read this thread: 0