Northstar Sunday the 1st.- Mtbr.com
    Caca pasa

Northstar Sunday the 1st.

See you there. Don't quiz me about details, I know nuh-seenk.

fp
    "합니다 행사에서 디비 판매 합니다 관련해" Lesleybien

Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    See you there. Don't quiz me about details, I know nuh-seenk.

fp
    I was there on Sunday. What were you riding, maybe I saw ya. I was on a black bullit/jr.t and my friend was on a black disco/shiver.

J_B

Mar 2004
    I think I saw ya MV. I was on the white Foes Fly w/888R. Did you guys drive up in a Chevy S10?

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B
    I think I saw ya MV. I was on the white Foes Fly w/888R. Did you guys drive up in a Chevy S10?
    Oh yea, right on! Man that is a NICE Fly! Did they help you out at the shop? How did Boondocks treat you guys?

J_B

Mar 2004
    Thanks bro. I decided to call it a day and go home since I promised my wife I would BBQ that day. I'm sure Todd and the rest of his team had fun. They're great guys. I went home and bled the brake several times and still have no lever. It basically works and then just dies on me.

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B
    Thanks bro. I decided to call it a day and go home since I promised my wife I would BBQ that day. I'm sure Todd and the rest of his team had fun. They're great guys. I went home and bled the brake several times and still have no lever. It basically works and then just dies on me.
    Yea, Sunday is a good day to call it a short one. I wish we had left a little earlier, instead we tried to push it all day. Bad move! After lunch I did nothing but use my face protector as a shovel Then it was a nice long drive back to the bay area. You gonna race on the 15th? You were in the silver truck that passed me on 80, right?

JFR
    mtbr member
    I think I/we saw both you guys. MV, I think we might have even said hi to you and your friend when regrouping between trails.

Gary's pics are on Passion... "Armored Hot Dogs"

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=39413

We hadn't been up there in about 3 years (Sticks and Stones was new, or maybe one year old). We had a great time.

J_B

Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MVRIDER
    Yea, Sunday is a good day to call it a short one. I wish we had left a little earlier, instead we tried to push it all day. Bad move! After lunch I did nothing but use my face protector as a shovel Then it was a nice long drive back to the bay area. You gonna race on the 15th? You were in the silver truck that passed me on 80, right?
    Nope, I only race occasionaly and that is only XC but I was thinking about the 15th though. Yeah that was me in the truck that passed you guys.

In the past, I have tried to push it all day too and ended up using my helmet more than I would've liked. It sucks.

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by JFR
    I think I/we saw both you guys. MV, I think we might have even said hi to you and your friend when regrouping between trails.

Gary's pics are on Passion... "Armored Hot Dogs"

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=39413

We hadn't been up there in about 3 years (Sticks and Stones was new, or maybe one year old). We had a great time.
    Yea, I think we were coming around the bend when one of you guys just KILLED that stunt coming off of Pho Dog on the Enduro? Me and my friend sat there sucking wind for a second and you guys went ahead of us down to the stadium jump/lift?

JFR
    mtbr member
    I hope "KILLED" is good :-) Is this drop stunt the one you're refering to? (That's me.)

I think we were the only guys on the mountain riding Enduros. A couple of teen agers couldn't believe I was going to ride the pictured rock feature "on THAT bike?!?". I cleaned it for them and they chose to ride off another way. Later, I stacked it hard there when my front wheel slipped off that final log. I remember riding it before the log was there, it was actually easier just riding off that final drop (Pic courtesy of the N* website.)

Quote Originally Posted by MVRIDER
    Yea, I think we were coming around the bend when one of you guys just KILLED that stunt coming off of Pho Dog on the Enduro? Me and my friend sat there sucking wind for a second and you guys went ahead of us down to the stadium jump/lift?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by JFR
    I hope "KILLED" is good :-) Is this drop stunt the one you're refering to? (That's me.)

I think we were the only guys on the mountain riding Enduros. A couple of teen agers couldn't believe I was going to ride the pictured rock feature "on THAT bike?!?". I cleaned it for them and they chose to ride off another way. Later, I stacked it hard there when my front wheel slipped off that final log. I remember riding it before the log was there, it was actually easier just riding off that final drop (Pic courtesy of the N* website.)

"KILLED" is very good. In fact it was so good, it made me want to ride off another way!! Yea, I came around the bend, there was a couple of tees in the way and all I could see is you on the stunt, then I heard that sweeet sound of a perfect landing. Ahhh, good times!!