May by the Bay 6 - Memorial Day Weekend- Mtbr.com
    Medium?

May by the Bay 6 - Memorial Day Weekend

Are you coming? What days? Rockville on Friday? I had a request for a 'C' group at Annadel on Saturday, any takers? The 'A' group is going to crush out 30ish miles!

UncleMTB's on the DL, but he's joining Big Boulder in martyrdom by still hosting, arranging beer and camping and shuttling if necessary.

If this is the first you've heard of it or for details, read this:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=9208

Reply to the official thread, or send me an email.

MTBr ReMember

Cool-blue Rhythm Beer is ordered, Campsite reserved...

...Those who are camping (my place or Boggs) Friday, Saturday or Sunday need to let me know your plans so I can help with the logistics...The gate at Boggs is closed at night so if you plan a shuttle from Boggs to Annadell on sat. you'll need to get with me for gate access etc !

My trailer will be set up at the Boggs campsite and I will have a propane grill, stove and lantern for shared use ( Those who need special charcoal etc need to stop by Friedman's in Santa Rosa...50# mesquite is $15).

I will bring some firewood but help loading and unloading would be apreciated(SP?).

Bring the usual...Bikes, special tools(the maint. stand is avail. at my house), Arizona handle bars , CD's,Tent, chairs, food, solar shower etc.

The day time temps have been in the mid 60's but that could go 10* either way...we had T-storms yesterday and some rain a few days ago. Night time temps can get to about 30 with possible fog.

There is no water at the campsite, it is two miles away at the entrance. I will bring some extra. If your vehicle is lowered you may need to shuttle from the entrance or my house as the road is a little rutted.

Bring your lites as Ed is leading the Mountain lion hunt on Sunday nite(she prefers the Creek trail so don't crouch down to fill your camelback)...

Sunday there is a "Friends of Boggs" event...(That's how I got the keg) so the Gate will be closed during the event to limit vehicles. So if you go into town for Latte's be sure and be back before the ride starts.

Boggs forrest has the same budget issues as Soquel and Jackson demo forrests, so come on up and show the Gov'nator that we want the forrest open.

https://www.boggsmountain.org/news.htm

Tim
    ( E-me at batman-at-telis-dot-org)

Coors, the american beer.
    Ill definitley see you guys at annadale on saturday. Ill talk to some of my buddies and see if were down for camping and doing boggs ... my accords dropped 2.5" so we better take someone elses car out there.
    AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever

RLX

Apr 2004

Idea! Annadale ride....

Quote Originally Posted by Melt
    Ill definitley see you guys at annadale on saturday. Ill talk to some of my buddies and see if were down for camping and doing boggs ... my accords dropped 2.5" so we better take someone elses car out there.
    Hey Melt...
    I won't be able to make it Saturday. But might be up for a Friday ride. Maybe on Sunday/Monday might be better for me. I'll inform the gang on the rides.

RLX

PS: You forgot to mention ME...who built you SC.

ol'guy who says hi &waves

May by the Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy
    Are you coming?
    Reply to the official thread, or send me an email.
    Myself and prolly a few more TROGS Sat. 10 am Annadel. Which parking area? Next to Spring Lake?

I may not have the best of everything, but I have the best everything that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by RLX
    Hey Melt...
    I won't be able to make it Saturday. But might be up for a Friday ride. Maybe on Sunday/Monday might be better for me. I'll inform the gang on the rides.

RLX

PS: You forgot to mention ME...who built you SC.
    Yea, you did a good job too!

I cant go friday cause i got work, we will see what happens for sunday / monday though. Ill talk to razi also and see if hes down to go sunday and that way i can con him into lettin us mob the shop truck.

Medium?

Not Spring Lake

I think Channel Drive, but I haven't decided yet. I'll post maps to the thread pinned at the top of Passion by tonight.

do channel ... spring costs money and there is plenty of parking at channel.