Lost seat pouch at China Camp today- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Lost seat pouch at China Camp today

when I got to the end of my ride today I found my seat pouch missing. It is a black, muddy Cannondale pouch w/ a few tools and a tube inside. If you found it I'd appreciate a call. My name is Bob and the # is 415-250-6969. Not very likely someone here will find it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. The trails were bone dry, with just a couple small muddy spots. I saw 2 young bucks in velvet also, pretty cool. Thanks for looking.

Aug 2004

Riding there today - I'll keep an eye out.....

You must really be haulin A$$ to have stuff FALL OFF !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SF Jakey
    when I got to the end of my ride today I found my seat pouch missing. It is a black, muddy Cannondale pouch w/ a few tools and a tube inside. If you found it I'd appreciate a call. My name is Bob and the # is 415-250-6969. Not very likely someone here will find it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. The trails were bone dry, with just a couple small muddy spots. I saw 2 young bucks in velvet also, pretty cool. Thanks for looking.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    i rode china camp yesterday 12.30 - 2 and didn't see anything odd on the trails. i did see several new bucks too. good luck!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. It probably kicked off the side of the trail somewhere. One more reason not to ride with an MP3. It's hard not to haul ass riding a 5 Spot! At least downhill, haha!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

I rode there yesterday eve

I rode the front and back side from about 4 - 7pm last night... didn't see anything. Good luck!
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

Members who have read this thread: 0