Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12

The Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship (SBTS) is hosting it's annual Lakes Basin Mountain Epic, September 11-12. This is a members only event, so join us and then join the fun. Camping is available friday and saturday nights at Lakes Basin Campground. Food and cold beverages are included in the weekend's festivities, as is an incredible raffle. Saturday we ride and sunday we'll continue building the Mills Peak Trail, which connects the town of Graeagle to the historic Mills Peak Lookout and Gold Lake area. Once complete, Mills Peak Trail will be 8.5 miles long and will descend from 7,200' to 4,400'. We have less than 2 miles left to build and need all the help we can get to finish this trail before the snow flies. Here's some shots to motivate folks to come check out and build NEW singletrack.

go to sierratrails.org to RSVP or for more info or for more maps of sweet Sierra singletrack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12-p1000353.jpg  

Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12-p1000359.jpg  

Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12-p1000367.jpg  

Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12-p1000373.jpg  

Lakes Basin / Graeagle EPIC - sept 11-12-lb_epic10_map.jpg  

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    SWEET!

Recreational Terrorist
    Does anyone want to carpool? I'm heading up on Friday after work from the south bay area.

I plan on staying for the entire event and possibly doing a small loop in the lake basin area after trail work on Sunday.

PM me.

Members who have read this thread: 0