group ride on saturday before superbowl?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

group ride on saturday before superbowl?

any san jose area riders up for a possible group ride. it could be anywhere. around 12? so far i got me and my brother maybe one other guy. possible gap or demo.

mtbr member

c'mon anybody

c'mon guys lets get a ride for sat. anytime after around 11 is good seeing as i have to drive from santa rosa. the more the merrier im thinking about a 3hr ride. medium pace as winter im sure has taken its toll on all of us. anything south bay except fremont older. that place is not worth the drive. demo is always fun so is gap i might even consider santa theresa or grant ranch just something that you can get some miles. weather looks pretty good. 2-3 already going.

Dec 2003

Group Ride Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by darth tracer
    c'mon guys lets get a ride for sat. anytime after around 11 is good seeing as i have to drive from santa rosa. the more the merrier im thinking about a 3hr ride. medium pace as winter im sure has taken its toll on all of us. anything south bay except fremont older. that place is not worth the drive. demo is always fun so is gap i might even consider santa theresa or grant ranch just something that you can get some miles. weather looks pretty good. 2-3 already going.
    I'm planning a group ride Saturday at SDF. IT'll be me and 2 or 3 others. We usually start early (8-8:30), but I'll find out if everyone can start at 11. I don't know what length ride you are into but we usually do 2 loops (including braille and tractor or sawpit)

Jan 2004

Darn it....

I'd go if i wasn't too busy. Are you planning any other bike rides soon? I'd like to go to new trails and such but I have no car so its hard to do so---this was a perfect chance too!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrGuru
    I'm planning a group ride Saturday at SDF. IT'll be me and 2 or 3 others. We usually start early (8-8:30), but I'll find out if everyone can start at 11. I don't know what length ride you are into but we usually do 2 loops (including braille and tractor or sawpit)
    if you can do 1000 we are in. my brother has to goto a function of some nature in the afternoon around 4 so 1000 would work well. we could do 2 loops that would be perfect.

Dec 2003

Bummer

if you can do 1000 we are in. my brother has to goto a function of some nature in the afternoon around 4 so 1000 would work well. we could do 2 loops that would be perfect.
    The guys I'm riding with have to start early......8:30am. Maybe we can hook up next week. Post when you're riding SDF again.

It's possible that we'll run into you between loops. I'll be riding a red 5 Spot, and the 2 other guys will be on a Black 5 Spot and a Maverick ML-7.

Have fun. It should be a little muddy, but not too bad.

Dec 2003

ride?

I'd go if it were closer. I live in Daly City. Let me know if you guys ever go to Skegg's Point AKA El Corte de Madera. I'll definetly be down for a ride. However, I think the trails may be mushy right now.

mtb'er
    I just wanted to post on the oldest NorCal thread

...and while I'm here, yeah, how about a day-before-SBXLVI-ride? Now that Darth lives in Folsom, let's do a SFART/SF-ish ride?

fc
    head minion Administrator
    We're doing it. I'll start another thread.

Mt. Hamilton ride. We need some flat screens too so we can hang out at the lot

I need that Inno company vehicle with Plasma and pop up tent.

fc

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer View Post
    I just wanted to post on the oldest NorCal thread

...and while I'm here, yeah, how about a day-before-SBXLVI-ride? Now that Darth lives in Folsom, let's do a SFART/SF-ish ride?
    Blast from the past!