good god I made it. now to play- Mtbr.com
    Resident Curmudgeon

good god I made it. now to play

I can't belive I just worked 34 straight days. 5 days a week with the ambulance co and each weekend doing EMT Standbys at horse shows... got in 3 rides during that whole time

going out early tomorrow and I think I'm going to come home totally toasted from riding the skyline area
    Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

Resident Curmudgeon
    At least i got a ride in before i got called in to staff up a spare ambulane. Busy day for EMS in the East Bay.
    Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Cut
    At least i got a ride in before i got called in to staff up a spare ambulane. Busy day for EMS in the East Bay.
    Glad you got out to enjoy a ride... Thanks for all your hard work... Now go save some more lives.

Chris

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    BTDT w/ FF-1..I miss the cameraderie and challenges, I don't miss the exhaustion though.

Along with the rides, get some much needed R&R. Is staffing just low b/c of cutbacks, or are you about due for the 2 weeks off? I.O.W. your qualifications vs. available trainees?

Resident Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi
    BTDT w/ FF-1..I miss the cameraderie and challenges, I don't miss the exhaustion though.

Along with the rides, get some much needed R&R. Is staffing just low b/c of cutbacks, or are you about due for the 2 weeks off? I.O.W. your qualifications vs. available trainees?
    I'm the Services Director and an EMT with a private ambulance company.... Senior Management you do what it takes to help grow the company

I'm melting

Last edited by Buzz Cut; 09-04-2010 at 07:51 PM.

sure...follow me
    Apr 2007
    I thought of Buzz Cut yesterday when I followed a pickup truck with a bumper sticker that read: " Never Do Anything You Wouldn' Tell Your Paramedic"..... or something like that.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Rofl..good one, sort of like what you wouldn't tell your probation officer?

Members who have read this thread: 0