• 06-17-2008
    zon
    Friday night at the races was awesome!
    TBF did a great job of making their inaugural Friday Night Race event a blast! Many thanks to Mark and his crew for their effort. 121 racers participated despite the hot weather and it looked like everyone had a great time. The after ride food spread that was provided was outstanding! Plenty to eat, and drink with lots of folks hanging around until dark just socializing.
    I am definitely looking forward to the next two Friday night races! :thumbsup:

Results from last week are here: http://www.tbfracing.com/results/res...ymtb1/DIV.html

• 06-17-2008
    bikerbert
    I agree, it was a top notch event that was very well run. That was one the more enjoyable courses I've raced in a long time. I am even thinking about sacrificing another trip to mother-in-laws (who lives 10 mins away in Granite Bay) just to do the next two!!
  • 06-17-2008
    NoBalance
    Until dark???? I was thinking these were NIGHT races, in the dark! Meh!
  • 06-17-2008
    zon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NoBalance
    Until dark???? I was thinking these were NIGHT races, in the dark! Meh!

Well "Friday Evening Races" just doesn't have the same ring to it I guess. It was fun regardless.
  • 06-17-2008
    darth tracer
    I had a blast!!
    I agree with Zon the race was great and so was the course. It was the normal racecourse but backwards. I hadn't ridden it that way in forever, very fast and flowy. I am looking forward to this week and hopefully getting the W. I was only 20 odd seconds off the win.
  • 06-18-2008
    Tyrone Shoelaces
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zon
    TBF did a great job of making their inaugural Friday Night Race event a blast! Many thanks to Mark and his crew for their effort. 121 racers participated despite the hot weather and it looked like everyone had a great time. The after ride food spread that was provided was outstanding! Plenty to eat, and drink with lots of folks hanging around until dark just socializing.
    I am definitely looking forward to the next two Friday night races! :thumbsup:

Results from last week are here: http://www.tbfracing.com/results/res...ymtb1/DIV.html

Agreed. It was a lot of fun.

Zon - Are you racing SS? I think I finished right behind you. I'm the guy on the blue Chameleon SS.

I'm going to have to miss this week's race, but I'll be at the 3rd I hope.

Kill it this week guys!
  • 06-18-2008
    zon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces

Zon - Are you racing SS? I think I finished right behind you. I'm the guy on the blue Chameleon SS.

Yep,, finished 3rd behind a couple of young pups.
  • 06-18-2008
    Tyrone Shoelaces
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zon
    Yep,, finished 3rd behind a couple of young pups.

and yep, I finished in 4th behind ya. You really stepped on the gas on the second lap and dusted me. Good riding mate...prolly see ya at PC tonight.
  • 06-18-2008
    Brewtality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by darth tracer
    I agree with Zon the race was great and so was the course. It was the normal racecourse but backwards. I hadn't ridden it that way in forever, very fast and flowy. I am looking forward to this week and hopefully getting the W. I was only 20 odd seconds off the win.

If I can get a better start, I'll be your lead blocker this week. You better get that win!!!:thumbsup:
  • 06-19-2008
    merlin
    1 Attachment(s)
    CYA There
    I bunch of us are planning on coming down from the foothills to do the race tomorrow night. I'll be in the 40+ Expert race. Please say hi if you see me
  • 06-19-2008
    zon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by merlin
    I bunch of us are planning on coming down from the foothills to do the race tomorrow night. I'll be in the 40+ Expert race. Please say hi if you see me

Will do!! I will be the tall ugly old fart on a baby blue Haro SS.:eek:
  • 06-19-2008
    EricN
    UMMM HUMMM!

Who's gonna be there tomorrow? I'll be the big guy in the jersey that looks like my avatar! Gonna try and be sub 1 hr for 2 laps if they do the same course again. Hit me up!

Eric
  • 06-19-2008
    EricN
    ugh, threads.... see below. I'm a derailer lol...