Floyd Landis to race the Tahoe-Sierra 100?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Floyd Landis to race the Tahoe-Sierra 100?

The word is from" Ryan Odell" the head man for the National Ultra Endurance MTB 100 series is that Floyd Landis is racing the series. We will see if Chris Eatoug (Trek/VW) will return to defend his title. The NUE100 series starts off in Tennessee April 19 at the Cohutta 100 and will end with the Tahoe-Sierra 100 in Sept with $15,000 in cash.
    Floyd Landis winner of the Tour de france in 2006 . Floyd started in MTB racing before moving on the road racing. We look forward to seeing these top guns racing against some of Nor-Cal's great MTB endurance racers. From more information go to www.globalbiorhythmevents.com and go to the link page and go to www.usmtb100.com.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    The word is from" Ryan Odell" the head man for the National Ultra Endurance MTB 100 series is that Floyd Landis is racing the series. We will see if Chris Eatoug (Trek/VW) will return to defend his title. The NUE100 series starts off in Tennessee April 19 at the Cohutta 100 and will end with the Tahoe-Sierra 100 in Sept with $15,000 in cash.
    Floyd Landis winner of the Tour de france in 2006 . Floyd started in MTB racing before moving on the road racing. We look forward to seeing these top guns racing against some of Nor-Cal's great MTB endurance racers. From more information go to www.globalbiorhythmevents.com and go to the link page and go to www.usmtb100.com.
    Doesn't sound likely, I believe the suspension applies to any UCI or USA Cycling event, which covers MTB. If it isn't a sanctioned event, UCI would have a problem with it if he were planning on racing again in 2009. Also, he was stripped of the TDF title.

Dirt Whore
    The NUE 100 mile Series is not sanctioned.

aka baycat
    Wait until Plim gets a hold of him.

Wait who has first lap?

Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
    The early downhill is a long fireroad, lotsa bumps and lump, and some hairpin corners. I found myself doing a little too much drifting during the pre-ride in Sept.
    Fun nonetheless...

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    meh!.....i'll see Landis and Eatough for maybe 5 seconds......then be left in the dust to suffer all by my lonesome spinning away at 32X17......all the while wondering what went wrong in my childhood that makes me crave ridiculously painful races like this....unk...
    Click Here for Forum Rules

mtbr member
    that would be awesome! It would bring that much more attention and interest which is a great thing for the event's innagural year.

mtbr member
    As long as he doesn't drink all the beer at the finish line, he seems like a cool guy to have a drink with.

mtbr member
    Hey Jimmy

Can you give us any more information on the solo 100 mile race yet?

Specifically

Start Date and Time?

Are you limiting the number of racers?

What are you offering in terms of food and drink at the rest stops?

Sounds like its gonna be a fun one!

mtbr member

go to www.globalbiorhythmevents.com for the Tahoe-Sierra 100

400 solos and 75 teams of 4 , that's 300 more = total of 700 racers. solo's leave Royal Gorge 1st and then teams start out 15 mins later.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

Good Beer

Quote Originally Posted by grrrah
    As long as he doesn't drink all the beer at the finish line, he seems like a cool guy to have a drink with.
    Nuthin cooler than a testerone laced beer.

Members who have read this thread: 0