Floyd Landis on Hannity and Colmes

Tonight.

Fair and Balanced.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by imridingmybike
    Tonight.

Fair and Balanced.
    What happened to that guy?

All I learned from the trial was about Greg LeMond's relationship with his step father.

ballbuster

THe downside...

Quote Originally Posted by imridingmybike
    Tonight.

Fair and Balanced.
    ... is that you have to watch Hannity and Colmes.

Anybody watch or record this? I wonder if it will end up on YouTube or something.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot
    ... is that you have to watch Hannity and Colmes.

Anybody watch or record this? I wonder if it will end up on YouTube or something.

I watched it.

having monitored this case fairly closely - and reading up on it in the Bicycling Mag article (great article, BTW - if you haven't read it yet) - I think Floyd could use some help "dumbing down" the discussion to make it easier for laypeople to understand.

The more I learn, the more I think Floyd has a great case.

mtbr member
    The video is on the FOXNews website... look for "In Case You Missed It." He's very credible and I believe he's clean.

MarkyMark
    Floyd's pretty much lost all credibility in my book. It's one thing to be accused of cheating, but it's another thing to be party to a felony offense (intimidating a witness at a trial). His former manager and best buddy will be facing the music when he gets the courage to stop hiding in rehab. I wonder if he'll turn on Floyd in order to get a reduced sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by EBrider
    What happened to that guy?

All I learned from the trial was about Greg LeMond's relationship with his step father.

Ride what you want!!
    How does a pro road cyclist lose credibility? Do any of them have it to begin with? I love watching road racing and frankly.... I don't fricken care if they dope. It's not like a doper is cheating the other racers... They're all doped up so it's an even field.

george
    Trogs: Too Tough for Carbon Fiber

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino biker
    The video is on the FOXNews website... look for "In Case You Missed It." He's very credible and I believe he's clean.
    I've vaguely been following, but that interview does nothing to affect my views. That interview was like Landis interviewed himself. Come up with at least 1 hard question.

IMO, Floyd is as guilty (and innocent) as OJ was, and will probably get off. But I agree with George, Landis won against an even field.

sadly, like the element
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by george_da_trog
    How does a pro road cyclist lose credibility? Do any of them have it to begin with? I love watching road racing and frankly.... I don't fricken care if they dope. It's not like a doper is cheating the other racers... They're all doped up so it's an even field.

george
    Ah, yes... but you can only dope 'so much'!

mtbr member
    I think they're all doing it, so it's not really cheating. It's like steroids, HGH, etc. in the NFL. Shawn Merriman is faster than the fastest pre-steroid tailback, and bigger than the biggest pre-steroid lineman. That can't be attributed to training techniques. If the pro cyclists weren't doping, the TDF would finish sometime in mid November.

Too Much Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1n
    If the pro cyclists weren't doping, the TDF would finish sometime in mid November.
    Wurd. TDF is the hardest athletic challenge of all time IMHO. To ride 1.5 centuries every day for a month and hit average speeds of 20mph is just ill. Everyone is doping.

Now pardon me while I go inject some Sport Legs into my left ass cheek.
    - -benja- -

Members who have read this thread: 0