Evening Waterdog Lake Park ride?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Evening Waterdog Lake Park ride?

Any folks doing a weekly evening ride like the Wednesday night rides that Passion Trail Bikes used to host? Looking for a group to meet up with.

TIA!
    Chris

mtbr member
    Anyone interested in riding tonight?

mtbr member
    In September, there was talk of Wednesday Wrides starting up again, but I don't think that is "night ride with lights" group, now that the sun sets at 5. You can ask around in the Waterdog Volunteer Facebook group (bit.ly/waterdogvolunteers), or head over to the new Bike shop at Ralston and Alameda and ask the owner, Nick, what he's heard.

I get most of my riding in on the weekend afternoons, or weekday mornings when I can swing it, but I'm on the injured list right now.

mtbr member
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by b rock View Post
    the new Bike shop at Ralston and Alameda
    Whaaaaa? I didn't know there was a new shop in town! I'll need to check it out this weekend.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by notsendy View Post
    Whaaaaa? I didn't know there was a new shop in town! I'll need to check it out this weekend.
    Yep. There was a recent thread about the shop. I spoken with the owner on the phone but haven't been able to stop by yet. Worth a visit, especially since the area needs a shop.

belmontbikes.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    To OP... I'm not sure if after dark rides are technically allowed for Water Dog. I'd join if I could but kid, work schedules don't allow for it these days.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by b rock View Post
    In September, there was talk of Wednesday Wrides starting up again, but I don't think that is "night ride with lights" group, now that the sun sets at 5. You can ask around in the Waterdog Volunteer Facebook group (bit.ly/waterdogvolunteers), or head over to the new Bike shop at Ralston and Alameda and ask the owner, Nick, what he's heard.

I get most of my riding in on the weekend afternoons, or weekday mornings when I can swing it, but I'm on the injured list right now.
    Thanks for the leads b rock. I stopped by Belmont Bikes last Wed and met Nick. Seems like a nice guy. Hope you heal up quickly.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HrznRider View Post
    To OP... I'm not sure if after dark rides are technically allowed for Water Dog. I'd join if I could but kid, work schedules don't allow for it these days.
    Hi HrznRider. I ended up riding last Wed after a visit to the shop. Feel free to PM me if you find some time for an evening ride. I've been there semi-regularly the past few Wed nights with a co-worker.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by busboy74 View Post
    Hi HrznRider. I ended up riding last Wed after a visit to the shop. Feel free to PM me if you find some time for an evening ride. I've been there semi-regularly the past few Wed nights with a co-worker.
    How's their in-store stock of bikes and parts? Lots of Transition bikes? I'll PM you if I have some planned time at WaterDog.