Topic made front page of WSJ today:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ready-s...hp_featst_pos3

Thoughts?

Hella Olde
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrwin View Post

Thoughts?
    I think there may be a few people here who are not WSJ subscribers and are feeling some kind of way about not being able to access the content in the link. Posting this for a friend.

poser
    Its strava.. who cares? There are so many ways to cheat that system, don't pull your hair out about it.

Moderator Moderator
    I'm so low down in the Strava standings I didn't even realize eBikes were there! But now that I think about it, I don't think an eBike has ever passed me going downhill.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    I record my dirt bike rides on Strava as e-bike, I wonder if the e-bikers get upset about that?

poser
    Quote Originally Posted by nilswalk View Post
    I record my dirt bike rides on Strava as e-bike, I wonder if the e-bikers get upset about that?
    Who are all these e-biker? I've never seen one around other than the demo's at SOC.

Nobody
    I ride primarily in Santa Cruz and a bit in Demo and I see more E-Bikers every month. I am seeing E-Bikes pretty much every day I am out there.

They don't really bother me at all, although I don't really have any interest in owning one.

Like 5K, they are not passing downhill, but they go by me on climbs regularly. I totally understand the frustration of the segment leaders who might be edged out by E-Bikers, but I am so far from that, I could really care less. I haven't paid attention to PR's or K/QOM's for a few years now.

And, as langster mentioned, there are a lot of ways to cheat the system, plus glitches in recording devices happen all the time.
    Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies...

mtbr member
    Does Strava have a category for thrill bikes?

mtbr member
    "He took out his phone and quickly recorded the accomplishment on his Strava app, which lets cyclists see how their times stack up against others."

That's not how that works.
    East Bay Parks AKA East Bay Cattle Ranches

poser
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_510 View Post
    "He took out his phone and quickly recorded the accomplishment on his Strava app, which lets cyclists see how their times stack up against others."

That's not how that works.
    It's a good narrative though

Hella Olde
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lefty View Post
    Does Strava have a category for thrill bikes?
    Apparently you can designate that you were on an E-bomination. (no dis to the legendary Mr. Zinn)......

Lennard Zinn, a custom-bicycle builder in Boulder, Colo., who writes for cycling website VeloNews, said he switched to an e-bike last spring due to a heart condition but continues to use Strava because he wants to track his rides.

He tries to remember to choose the e-bike setting on the app and said he wishes there were separate leaderboards for e-bikers.

ďI get flagged sometimes,Ē he said. On the more competitive routes, he makes sure to designate his e-bike status, so ďI donít trigger anybody.Ē

mtbr member
    Currently, when you select e-bike as the activity you do not get included in the normal biking leaderboards, but have a separate set of segments for e-bikers.

I also put my moto rides as e-bike or workout and then I donít get flagged by cyclists.

Trail Gnome

Thoughts?
    Does anyone actually use Strava?

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Does anyone actually use Facebook?

Does anyone actually live in Cleveland?

Does anyone actually think tRump will be impeached?
    Last edited by Callender; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:44 PM.

Moderator Moderator

eBikes vs. Strava Leader Boards

I read that Strava has about 8 million activities uploaded everyday and Facebook has about 2.2 billion monthly active users.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Does anyone actually use Strava?
    Yes.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter. It's just an app. I like it because it tracks my personal improvement. I don't stack up well against others so that piece doesn't matter.

Ebikers "should" mark it as ebike, but if they don't it's still just an app.

Trail Gnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Callender View Post
    Does anyone actually use Facebook?
    I donít use strava, and I donít even have a space book account.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    I donít use strava, and I donít even have a space book account.
    But you post on here all the time.... It's all the same shit.

Trail Gnome
    ^^^Is it really the same???

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    ^^^Is it really the same???
    How is it different? Forums are the original social media. At least on Strava I can get an idea of how someone actually rides and what they actually ride..... Not To mention all the cool cats I call friends and ride with as a result of the app. I'd say forums tend to be even worse than more modern forms of social media because of the anonymity. I just think it's funny when someone bashes one form of something while being an obsessive user of another.

Trail Gnome
    Quote Originally Posted by prozach0215 View Post
    How is it different? Forums are the original social media. At least on Strava I can get an idea of how someone actually rides and what they actually ride..... Not To mention all the cool cats I call friends and ride with as a result of the app. I'd say forums tend to be even worse than more modern forms of social media because of the anonymity. I just think it's funny when someone bashes one form of something while being an obsessive user of another.
    Youíre funny too

Out spokin'

Thoughts?
    "Comparison is the thief of Joy."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

The problem isn't the e-biker, the problem is the Strava user who isn't satisfied with his or her own performance without comparing themselves to others via a smartphone app.
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    If a rider has an unusually fast time, it can be flagged.

When I uploaded my dirt bike rides I leave it as a ride. Sometimes there are segments for bicycles -if/when that is true I end up being flagged by Strava.

If I steel a KOM, the person I told it from can flag me.

I ran a really technical MTB trail once and stole KOM from a runner. I was flagged, likely because it was assumed I had ridden it, not run it. I agreed to Strava that my time was valid and left it as it.

On the dirt bike rides, I log it as ride so that Relive can capture the data, and so my personal segments show up. Through the past year there are segments for almost every dirt bike trail at the park. Once my segments are recognized, I change my activity type to Virtual Ride.

I compete with myself on the dirt bike, and I don't interfere with the cyclist awards.
    I've had my MTB out there on 2 occasions and it sucks. No way will I attempt to take a record from somebody on a motorized bike.

There is one downhill segment at the dirt bike park that I have a faster MTB time down than on the dirt bike.

If a rider is on an e-bike, they should record their activity as an e-bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Rider View Post
    If a rider has an unusually fast time, it can be flagged.
    Can't tell you how many KOMs I have crushed because I forgot to turn off strava for the drive home after mountainbiking. Fortunately, they are deleted without any noticeable triggering lol.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    Yep, done that and have seen it.

I was able to shorten the tracking route back to the trail location and all was good!
    There is an edit feature when editing your activity on a computer.

used to be RipRoar
    So hilarious!!!....Ready Set Cheat. Cheat who? yourself? Its a training app with some serious d-bags taking it waaaay too seriously. Personally I think it creates major disruptions too many too list and definitely not opening that can-o-worms.

Hey no need to buy an ebike for Strava-Glory freaks, just hit up digital EPO site....

mtbr member
    I donít use the internet - im too cool. Oh nevermind. This.

Trail Gnome
    Quote Originally Posted by dchester View Post
    I donít use the internet - im too cool. Oh nevermind. This.
    Youíre funny

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxFactory View Post
    So hilarious!!!....Ready Set Cheat. Cheat who? yourself? Its a training app with some serious d-bags taking it waaaay too seriously. Personally I think it creates major disruptions too many too list and definitely not opening that can-o-worms.

Hey no need to buy an ebike for Strava-Glory freaks, just hit up digital EPO site....
    Word!! It takes the fun out of biking 4 sure to think of this kinda ca-ca.

mtbr member
    The trick is to make your own segment in an obscure place that no one else really thinks of racing that piece. Then ride the shit out of it and be king of the mountain. Strava will back fill in any from historical rides people that have ridden that track before.

I find it funny as hell. I'm Beating Wyn Masters on some descents.Because he rode the track 1.5 years before i made the segment. He doesnt know 1.5 years later i'm racing him and taking the win!

hahaha.

I'm faster than a pro downhiller... hehehehe HAHAHAHA.

I'll take that rediculously unfair glory!.......

ninjichor.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    "Comparison is the thief of Joy."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

The problem isn't the e-biker, the problem is the Strava user who isn't satisfied with his or her own performance without comparing themselves to others via a smartphone app.
    =sParty
    People argue that quote.

It's human nature to compare things. The problem is when the comparisons are akin to dick measuring, in the effort to find a victor, supremacy, or authority. As if you want to make it seem like your voice and presence is more valuable than others, due to some metric such as age, gender, nationality, or other things that can "imply expertise".

Such comparison between yourself and others is due to ego sensitivity. Everyone has an ego. How big or sensitivity it is, correlates with how likely you are to get angered, or anger others.

I get your general point though, that the person's ego is the problem, not the tools, like Strava, an ebike, or whatever else is controversial (cars, guns, drugs, alcohol, meat, etc.). Makes me wonder if a "woman's fragile heart" can be compared to a typical man's "fragile ego", in these sort of terms... might explain why people feel good being entertained by shows that feature people, who are just plain bad at something, which serves as an ego-booster for the viewer, letting them know there's far worse out there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    Strava is fun. Itís nice to see how you stack up and it can motivate you to push yourself to improve. Its frustrating when an ebike beats you. I donít see why thatís hard to understand?

You donít have to take it overly serious to enjoy the competition and be motivated to do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

190lbs of climber
    As someone with hundreds of digital Burger King crowns, I can say this is a total non-issue. On seriously competitive segments, it's blatantly obvious when an effort isn't legit. No warm up, or 20+ mph ride on the road on the way to the trail, slow DH time, no power or HR... But really, most of the time of time, if I don't recognize the name of the person who beat me, it's not legit. The number of people who can do 5-6 w/kg for any amount of time is very small, and we basically all know each other.

Ride Fast Take Chances :)
    I agree with menso. I know almost everyone on the local leaderboard and it's easy to spot fake efforts.
    I just got a very competitive DH segment KOM yesterday on my new Ripmo and while I had it pinned, I wasn't going for the segment. Was certainly a thrill to see I got when I got home.
    I used to chase KOMs years ago and it would effect my mood if I didn't get it. It also messed with training and Riding.
    Done taking stupid risks for the KOMs. Now I take stupid risks for the thrill of it.
    Making shit harder than it needs to be isn't awesome, it's just...harder.

mtbr member
    Youíre funny
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny too

mtbr member
    I don't race Strava but use it to keep up with friends, see where they ride, their pics, etc and I don't use it in sensitive areas. The timing of segments is not accurate and shouldn't be taken seriously IMO.. if you want to race your buddies, the CES timing system is legit and safer.

Captain One Lung Administrator
    Everyone takes this crap too seriously.

I rode the ebike today and for the hell of it I stuck it in boost mode and charged up the fire road from the boulders to Culvert in 2min flat at 15mph during the sustained climb. I quickly realized I needed to put Strava in ebike mode. Sure enough when I finished the ride I had the KOM for that segment so I hit edit and changed my ride to ebike before people freaked out.

Resident Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by DH40 View Post
    I think there may be a few people here who are not WSJ subscribers and are feeling some kind of way about not being able to access the content in the link. Posting this for a friend.
    open link in new incognito window works just fine
    Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

Sweater
    Youíre funny too
    So I go back home, I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
    All out of S**** and down to my last F***

used to be RipRoar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzaro View Post
    So I go back home, I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
    ..and out the door I went.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxFactory View Post
    ..and out the door I went.
    to Sport Basement to get their Scott Ebike to take some Kennedy KOMs...............
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Nov 2016

We the people ...

I hate Strava. When I do a climb, it tells me I'm #2,435 on the list. Then I find the previous 100 people had the exact same time as me, so I should be listed as #2,335. Huge difference

Hella Olde
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Cut View Post
    open link in new incognito window works just fine
    Yeah I got in - thx

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by howardv View Post
    I hate Strava. When I do a climb, it tells me I'm #2,435 on the list. Then I find the previous 100 people had the exact same time as me, so I should be listed as #2,335. Huge difference
    Itís didnít do that to me. I am 10th along with another person. Darn thing should tell me I am that close and to step it up lol

fc
    head minion Administrator
    Where will these leaderboards be in a year? What about 5 years?

Do people hunt down the KOM thiefs only or anyone on the first page?

If a fit rider goes on the highest setting and puts out 600 watts for 20 minutes, they may be easy to spot. But what if they're not fit or just go easy and put out 282 watts or 431?

I think Strava climbing leaderboards especially on tight mountain bike trails in the trees are very, very unreliable. With ebikes in there they will even be more random.

Downhill leaderboards are more safe actually since ebikes are slower unless there's significant climbing in them. But then most downhill leaderboards get banned for danger.

So it might be an uphill battle for Stravahhhh racers. It has a brighter future as a logging tool or measuring against oneself. Maybe running.
    IPA will save America

fc
    Yeah I got in - thx
    You mean your 'friend' got in.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Downhill leaderboards are more safe actually since ebikes are slower unless there's significant climbing in them. But then most downhill leaderboards get banned for danger.
    Not necessarily true. Iíd take the new $12k Levo on a DH trail over a ton of different pedal bikes. Ebikes are getting just as good DH as normal bikes, if not better.

mtbr member
    Where will these leaderboards be in a year? What about 5 years?

Sorry to bust in on you California dudes but I predict that here in the backwoods of NM things won't be much different and that strava will still be used by some as friendly, mostly honest competition.

Hopefully strava will modify their site to make it very easy for e-bikers to use their own category with either shared or separate leaderboards, or both. I think most people are honest and given the opportunity will usually do the right thing, and that only a small percentage of the population are truly @ssholes.

But I'm an optimist so I'm used to being let down . Also the climbing segments seem painfully accurate here, nobody's going to kom without either a motor or earning it.
    I brake for stinkbugs

mtbr member
    Yeah I got in - thx
    The incognito window didn't work for me.

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by RBoardman View Post
    Not necessarily true. Iíd take the new $12k Levo on a DH trail over a ton of different pedal bikes. Ebikes are getting just as good DH as normal bikes, if not better.
    In a few years/months, they'll start to match normal bikes. But they won't be a significant advantage on a downhill. It'll be more the prowess or daring of a rider in an open course with mixed traffic. That 20mph assist cut-off of ebikes is such a drag

If there's a measurable climb in the descent, it will make a difference.

T
    IPA will save America

fc
    Just read the article. Very well done! It talks about the hardcore, the cheats and the Strava obsessed who spend countless hours flagging any suspects. And the beer carrying ebikers poking fun at the those folks.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member

In a few years/months, they'll start to match normal bikes. But they won't be a significant advantage on a downhill. It'll be more the prowess or daring of a rider in an open course with mixed traffic. That 20mph assist cut-off of ebikes is such a drag

If there's a measurable climb in the descent, it will make a difference.

T
    Iím surprised you say that after riding so many of them. When I rode the shuttle I felt comfortable on all the DH trails at northstar, and thought I could ride it as fast as my Enduro with some more practice.

Look at this, comparing a Pivot thatís only one generation old vs the Shuttle ebike. I guarantee most people would be able to ride the ebike down any trail faster whether there is climbing in it or not. (At least I would)

Moderator Moderator
    I think eBikes will make riders better downhillers by simply allowing more runs and less fatigue. If you can lap a course 2x or 3x times vs regular a MTB, you're obviously going to get better. One of the benefits of going to a lift served park is that you can get so much downhill time in a very short period of time, without the fatigue of climbing.

Hella Olde
    You mean your 'friend' got in.
    Oh yeah, right. I have no interest in the WSJ. None. Fake news I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by RBoardman View Post
    Iím surprised you say that after riding so many of them. When I rode the shuttle I felt comfortable on all the DH trails at northstar, and thought I could ride it as fast as my Enduro with some more practice.

Look at this, comparing a Pivot thatís only one generation old vs the Shuttle ebike. I guarantee most people would be able to ride the ebike down any trail faster whether there is climbing in it or not. (At least I would)
    I went back and looked at my time on Culvert Trail DH and I was only 8 sec off my PR back in 2016. I was still fatigued from the hard push on the fire road climb and honestly wasn't trying to be fast. Jeni and I both agreed to take it easy as we dropped in from the oak tree. And that was with little help from the ebike because I was in the wrong gear after the tunnel and had to crank hard to get up that annoying little rise. And that was my first real ride other than once down Hoot Trail. So yeah, with some saddle time on this bike I think I could "crank" out some PRs.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Why would an ebike be worse on the downhills? It's just heavier which I assume is compensated for by suspension set-up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Earlier this year I rented an e-bike for a day just to see what the fuss was about. It was a Levo, not sure which one, probably a couple years old. I rode it all over the place, but after I was comfortable with it I finished up on a roughly 30-minute descent that is basically my "home" trail - I've probably ridden it 50 times in the last few years. Interestingly enough I was pretty close to my fastest times over the whole run. If you'd asked me before looking at the times I would have said I was slower though. It definitely didn't feel as much fun. Not sure why.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    If you want to kom stuff just get a smart watch or an old smart phone. Everyone I've known who uses those the gps is like a heart beat on their rides and so inaccurate they randomly PR / kom stuff all the time. Or just go straight through the turns. A few fools around who use both tactics... Lol.

I like making private segments where you just see your times. It really does help to keep some of the boring trails not as boring. I do find Roadies to be much more concerned about leaderboards though. If I forget to turn off during a shuttle run it rarely makes it a few hours without being flagged.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by cassieno View Post
    Why would an ebike be worse on the downhills? It's just heavier which I assume is compensated for by suspension set-up.
    When ebikes first became popular they were targeted at getting non-fit/lazy people out on the trails. See below image for one of the most popular bikes.

Today we are seeing companies make elite level ebikes with all the nicest components and modern geo.

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieno View Post
    They are a work in progress. Suspension and agility are getting better each year.

The Ripmo, Nomad, Wreck, Capra, SB150 have a bit of a lead.

They all shut off at 20mph so most of the big descending has to be done pedaling a 50 lb bike, unassisted. Not bad but you're not gonna nab someone's downhill kom simply because you're on ebike.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by prozach0215 View Post
    If you want to kom stuff just get a smart watch or an old smart phone. Everyone I've known who uses those the gps is like a heart beat on their rides and so inaccurate they randomly PR / kom stuff all the time. Or just go straight through the turns. A few fools around who use both tactics... Lol.

I like making private segments where you just see your times. It really does help to keep some of the boring trails not as boring. I do find Roadies to be much more concerned about leaderboards though. If I forget to turn off during a shuttle run it rarely makes it a few hours without being flagged.
    Youíre just butt hurt your bros are faster than you.

Interplanetary Poultry
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. Weld View Post
    Sorry to bust in on you California dudes but I predict that here in the backwoods of NM things won't be much different and that strava will still be used by some as friendly, mostly honest competition.

Hopefully strava will modify their site to make it very easy for e-bikers to use their own category with either shared or separate leaderboards, or both. I think most people are honest and given the opportunity will usually do the right thing, and that only a small percentage of the population are truly @ssholes.

But I'm an optimist so I'm used to being let down . Also the climbing segments seem painfully accurate here, nobody's going to kom without either a motor or earning it.
    Personally, I think they can take a big step simply by putting the e-bike category directly under the regular bike category in the activity drop down menu; instead of it being all the way at the bottom of the list.

Relating to the honesty on Strava thing: after riding my Levo on a local trail I then used my ride to create some e-bike specific segments that matched up to the regular bike segments and they were immediately populated by just over a dozen riders. So it would seem that in my area at least a fair few e-bikers are being honest. On a side note, e-bike KOMs don't show up in your profile.
    Editor In Chief, "Internet Tough Guy Magazine"
    "Home of Chuck Norris' Keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by 5k bike 50cent legs View Post
    I think eBikes will make riders better downhillers by simply allowing more runs and less fatigue. If you can lap a course 2x or 3x times vs regular a MTB, you're obviously going to get better. One of the benefits of going to a lift served park is that you can get so much downhill time in a very short period of time.
    It's amazing how much you learn going to a DH park. Getting 12-15 runs on challenging terrain and well built jumps boosts my skills and comfort on the bike for months after.

without the fatigue of climbing.
    Coming form an XC background, I learned to descend with my heart rate maxed out. I tend to get my best times when I hammer the climb and roll right into the decent. I'm getting better about starting from a rested state, but it always seems to take time to get into the grove.

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbn921 View Post
    It's amazing how much you learn going to a DH park. Getting 12-15 runs on challenging terrain and well built jumps boosts my skills and comfort on the bike for months after.

Coming form an XC background, I learned to descend with my heart rate maxed out. I tend to get my best times when I hammer the climb and roll right into the decent. I'm getting better about starting from a rested state, but it always seems to take time to get into the grove.
    If you give two groups (of 5) athletic beginners a trail bike and an ebike. And they make it past the first two rides... what will happen after 2 MONTHS?

Let's say a 2019 Stumpjumper and a 2019 Levo. One group will be a better descender than the other. One group will be a better climber than the other. Which one?

Or will it be the same and random?
    IPA will save America

Moderator Moderator
    If you give two groups (of 5) athletic beginners a trail bike and an ebike. And they make it past the first two rides... what will happen?

Let's say a 2019 Stumpjumper and a 2019 Levo. One group will be a better descender than the other. One group will be a better climber than the other. Which one?

One group will end up wearing lycra talking about HR and lactic acid uptake, and one group will end up wearing flannel drinking beer and talking about jumps.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Reading between the lines...

One group will end up wearing lycra talking about HR and lactic acid uptake, and one group will end up wearing flannel drinking beer and talking about jumps.
    grumpy roadie or chill mountain biker. I know which we need more of.

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    ^^^ Nice user name. You're thinking 4th dimensionally.
    Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave.

If you give two groups (of 5) athletic beginners a trail bike and an ebike. And they make it past the first two rides... what will happen after 2 MONTHS?

Random.

Descending is 90% rider and the skill vs risk your willing to take.
    The drive to improve fitness is also personal. You live a certain way and that reflects on how you train. I can't go without exercise. Doesn't matter what kind, of course riding is my preferred mode.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbn921 View Post
    Random.

Descending is 90% rider and the skill vs risk your willing to take.
    The drive to improve fitness is also personal. You live a certain way and that reflects on how you train. I can't go without exercise. Doesn't matter what kind, of course riding is my preferred mode.
    Yep! What would actually happen is the groups would begin trading bikes.

fc
    Why don't users select e-bike ride on Strava after doing an e-bike ride??

What is their problem? Do they not care?
    IPA will save America

Moderator Moderator

You just love lobbing these softballs up here!

poser

Want to stick it to those e-bikers? Select E-bike for your human powered rides and steal some KOM segments on the DH's, cause we all know human powered bikes are faster downhill, right? That should really get them fuming.

fc
    You just love lobbing these softballs up here!
    hook line and stinker
    IPA will save America

I need to learn how to make segments for ebikes on Strava. I don't care about how I rate against other riders but I find the times and speeds useful for my analysis of products or my fitness level.

Interplanetary Poultry
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    I need to learn how to make segments for ebikes on Strava. I don't care about how I rate against other riders but I find the times and speeds useful for my analysis of products or my fitness level.
    I do it straight from my e-bike rides. Click on the ride in your profile from a desktop computer. When your ride comes up you'll see a panel on the left with a wrench at the bottom. Click the wrench and select "create segment". This way the segment will be designated as e-bike, assuming your ride was already designated as e-bike.
    Editor In Chief, "Internet Tough Guy Magazine"
    "Home of Chuck Norris' Keyboard"