dirt jumps in sonoma county- Mtbr.com

Mar 2004

dirt jumps in sonoma county

hay... does any one know of any good dirt jumps in sonoma or santa rosa???
    I have started building some near the charter school in boys hot spring part of sonoma. so far all i have is a 15 foot table top about 5 feet high. its effective but it gets kinda boaring all by my self..... if any one wants to divulge any information as to the location of some other jumps that would be great

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbiker1988
    hay... does any one know of any good dirt jumps in sonoma or santa rosa???
    I have started building some near the charter school in boys hot spring part of sonoma. so far all i have is a 15 foot table top about 5 feet high. its effective but it gets kinda boaring all by my self..... if any one wants to divulge any information as to the location of some other jumps that would be great
    You might have better luck on Ridemonkey.

Mar 2004

Smile

thanks Ill try that..... but I am still looking for jumps or people who want to help build jumps.

May 2004
    im down.. i want to build dirt jumps along with North shore stuff to but im like an hour and a half away from you

Mar 2004

where are you...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkykonaboy
    im down.. i want to build dirt jumps along with North shore stuff to but im like an hour and a half away from you
    where do you live??? lets hook up and build some stunts. im always open to new ideas as far as stunts are concerned email me a [email protected] or [email protected]..

mtbr member
    May 2004
    There's some in Rohnert Park in H section, but they look kinda run down.
    I saw someone's nice new fiberglass handled shovel hidden in the bushes there, plus alot of carpet squares for the lips if that's your style.
    Like I said, run down, but It could save someone alot of digging.....

There's also some jumps in Howarth/Spring Lake parks, but not dirt jumps, and nothing concentrated in one area. I wouldn't get caught digging there, heh.

I also heard that behind the skatepark in SR there are some dirtjumps somewhere.

Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Masher
    I also heard that behind the skatepark in SR there are some dirtjumps somewhere.
    They are easy to find. I live almost next door to the skatepark and spent most of my teenage years hanging out there. I'm fairly sure the jumps need some maintenance. I've never counted but I'd say there are at least 10 doubles ranging from 4-7 feet. These are big jumps.

I'll give you directions: If you are heading northbound on fulton road you will want to ride on the left side of the street past the main entrance to the skatepark. You will soon see a back entrance to the skatepark that you will recognize by the concrete sidewalk leading in, keep going down fulton. After about 100 feet you will see what looks like a driveway off to the left, that leads to a gate that is closed. There is an entrance that is on the left of the gate that has a sign saying you can't dig anymore, or something to that effect. You will see a fairly wide dirt trail that leads south and then curves right leading west (the total length is maybe a few hundred feet, not very far). After the trail curves right and leads west on the right hand side you will see a whole bunch of jumps, that at this time of the year are probably fairly secluded by brush and whatnot, but you won't have any trouble seeing them regardless.

If you have any questions my e-mail is [email protected] and my name is Steve.

edit: The directions are if you are coming north from Guerneville road. The skatepark is in between Guerneville and Piner roads.
    Last edited by Prechrysler; 08-03-2004 at 11:20 AM.

May 2004
    i live in dixon, unless i make it to northstar, the only place i ride is pena adobe in vaca ville.. but it has potential, im thinking about building a d hill course aith all sorts of stunts but untill i find some locals to ride it with im not gonna start,,

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by dhbiker1988 View Post
    thanks Ill try that..... but I am still looking for jumps or people who want to help build jumps.
    I just bought a new dirt jumper and am down to help build up some jumps somewhere close. I live in Healdsburg, but am in Santa Rosa everyday for school, shoot me an email, lets meet up!

[email protected]