Coe Report- Mtbr.com

Thread: Coe Report

mtbr member

Coe Report

Hiked into Kelly Lake from Coyote Crk gate (didn't ride as my companion was a non-biker type). Coe is in great shape for those of you wondering. Somewhat rutted in spots and soggy in others (just like everywhere else) but very rideable. Grizzly Gulch was pretty soft in many spots but could def be ridden (and had - as evidenced by tire tracks on both the ride in and out). Fireroads are all in fantastic shape.

From Western Kelly Lake trail, looks like they fixed or partially fixed the washout on Coit Road on the drop into Kelly....anybody been by that this spring - passable with a BOB trailer???
    "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Slowest Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by wXman
    From Western Kelly Lake trail, looks like they fixed or partially fixed the washout on Coit Road on the drop into Kelly....anybody been by that this spring - passable with a BOB trailer???
    Both Charlie (Skyline35) and myself have separately ridden Coit Rd. to Kelly lake in the last month. That wash out on Coit Rd was fixed months ago and wide enough again for a big truck to easily go by, and the road was still good when we passed.
    It's not slow, it's doing more MTB time.

Medium?

Backcountry Weekend

It's this weekend. I know a guy who's planning to ride out to Orestimba Corral and back if anyone wants to hook up with him. Warning though, he's pretty fast.

Guess who knows the combination for the gate at Bell Station...

Members who have read this thread: 0