Auburn Trails- Mtbr.com

Thread: Auburn Trails

mtbr member

Auburn Trails

I rode the clementime loop yesterday (the one that includes culvert and fire break, etc). I haven't had that much fun riding in I don't know how long.

Can you guys recommend some more trails in the Auburn area that are similar to this? The technical single track was a blast!

mtbr member

dont stop

just keep going!!!
    Try riding the Winchester trail in Meadow Vista. Trail starts at the Winchester entrance.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Winchester trail in Meadow Vista in very bad shape

It's very beat-up from the wet winter and horse traffic. Just rode it this evening, terrible shape. Some sections are unrideable due to erosion, deep mud from horse traffic.

DFH

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    If you haven't already done so, check out the Foresthill Divide Loop. Only a couple miles away from the Clementime trail. Highly recomended..awesome trail. Winchester was fun when it first opened, but trail is usually in bad shape due to all the horse traffic.

zon
    Scofflaw Mountain Biker
    There are a bunch of trails in the Auburn area, you've just scratched the surface. Check out Ogre's Guide on the trails. http://ogrehut.net/trails.php/Sierra-Central
    Next time you go up Clementine, go up the pavement just past the turnoff to Firebreak and on your left is the Connector trail. Sweetest single track on the hill. It will take you to the FHDL trail where the fun begins again.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zon
    There are a bunch of trails in the Auburn area, you've just scratched the surface. Check out Ogre's Guide on the trails. http://ogrehut.net/trails.php/Sierra-Central
    Next time you go up Clementine, go up the pavement just past the turnoff to Firebreak and on your left is the Connector trail. Sweetest single track on the hill. It will take you to the FHDL trail where the fun begins again.
    Ok, cool, I was wondering where connector was. A friend and I are thinking of doing a nice ride soon, either up and down stagecoach, then clementine, or maybe we'll do connector to the Divide loop . I can't wait for next weekend!

Members who have read this thread: 0