Auburn Trails

Printable View

• 05-11-2006
    nachomc
    Auburn Trails
    I rode the clementime loop yesterday (the one that includes culvert and fire break, etc). I haven't had that much fun riding in I don't know how long.

Can you guys recommend some more trails in the Auburn area that are similar to this? The technical single track was a blast!
  • 05-12-2006
    Fresh
    dont stop
    just keep going!!!
    Try riding the Winchester trail in Meadow Vista. Trail starts at the Winchester entrance.
  • 05-12-2006
    dirkfh
    Winchester trail in Meadow Vista in very bad shape
    It's very beat-up from the wet winter and horse traffic. Just rode it this evening, terrible shape. Some sections are unrideable due to erosion, deep mud from horse traffic.

DFH
  • 05-14-2006
    SNUFF
    If you haven't already done so, check out the Foresthill Divide Loop. Only a couple miles away from the Clementime trail. Highly recomended..awesome trail. Winchester was fun when it first opened, but trail is usually in bad shape due to all the horse traffic.
  • 05-15-2006
    zon
    There are a bunch of trails in the Auburn area, you've just scratched the surface. Check out Ogre's Guide on the trails. http://ogrehut.net/trails.php/Sierra-Central
    Next time you go up Clementine, go up the pavement just past the turnoff to Firebreak and on your left is the Connector trail. Sweetest single track on the hill. It will take you to the FHDL trail where the fun begins again.
  • 05-15-2006
    nachomc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zon
    There are a bunch of trails in the Auburn area, you've just scratched the surface. Check out Ogre's Guide on the trails. http://ogrehut.net/trails.php/Sierra-Central
    Next time you go up Clementine, go up the pavement just past the turnoff to Firebreak and on your left is the Connector trail. Sweetest single track on the hill. It will take you to the FHDL trail where the fun begins again.

Ok, cool, I was wondering where connector was. A friend and I are thinking of doing a nice ride soon, either up and down stagecoach, then clementine, or maybe we'll do connector to the Divide loop :). I can't wait for next weekend!