• 09-15-2010
    Haus Boss
    Marin ride this weekend --> Tamarancho on Sat.
    Finally I have an entire weekend to myself and I'm looking to hit the trails.

China Camp? Tamarancho? Tamarancho to pine mountain epic? Big Rock to Loma Alta and down Sols****?

Anyone care to join?
  • 09-17-2010
    Haus Boss
    Bueller, Bueller? Any takers?
  • 09-17-2010
    markj2k4
    I might be making an epic ride day happen tomorrow, not sure if I will be staying in Marin proper or heading up to Annadel. What time were you looking to hit the trails?
  • 09-17-2010
    redmr2_man
    might do some china camp and tamarancho on sunday, not sure, tons of homework.
  • 09-17-2010
    Spindelatron
    i'm in
  • 09-17-2010
    Spindelatron
    http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=94930&hourly=1&yday=53&weekday=T uesday

maybe rain on sunday! the dust could use some more wetness than just the morning dew
  • 09-17-2010
    Haus Boss
    I'm pretty much open for whatever on Saturday- I was hoping to go earlier in the day or later in the afternoon in hopes of catching some waves at Bolinas since there's a nice south swell in going on.

Anyone up for Tamarancho and then end our ride on some of the more fun stuff that's under the radar?
  • 09-17-2010
    redmr2_man
    always :)
  • 09-17-2010
    Spindelatron
    sounds good...9 AM Java Hut?
  • 09-17-2010
    Haus Boss
    Saturday @ Tamarancho.... now.... morning or afternoon ride? Only a high of 75- so mid-day riding shouldn't be a problem out there. I kind of like an afternoon ride, we could finish up at Gestalt or Iron Springs for some cold ones after. :D
  • 09-17-2010
    Haus Boss
    Meet 9am at the Javahut on Saturday! Who's in besides Spindle and myself?
    I'll be riding on a black Santa Cruz Butcher and olive green helmet.

Javahut location: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...8&z=14&iwloc=A
  • 09-17-2010
    markj2k4
    I might be down, the folks I am supposed to ride with are being kinda vague as to if we will be riding or not. count me in at 80% I'll confirm later on tonight. I'll be on my Voodoo Djab SS, you will hear me coming...
  • 09-17-2010
    etuck
    I'm out this weekend. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday night next week in China Camp?
  • 09-17-2010
    markj2k4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by etuck
    I'm out this weekend. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday night next week in China Camp?

What time do you get out there on those nights? I try to hit a week night ride at china camp atleast once a week. Depending on the day it seems to be the same folks out there, I wouldn't mind being more social on those nights.