Any rides Saturday? Rockville? Skyline?- Mtbr.com
    Caca pasa

Any rides Saturday? Rockville? Skyline?

Looking for a fairly easy ride, as I'm not in really good shape. (Oblong is a shape, right?)

Anyone? Beuller??
    "합니다 행사에서 디비 판매 합니다 관련해" Lesleybien

Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

Caca pasa
    Whoops- the race at Skyline is Sat., so that's out.

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Whoops- the race at Skyline is Sat., so that's out.
    But you could race there, as I have an entry I wonít be able to use thanks to a car door related bike commute injury.
    Donít frail and blow if youíre going to Braille and Flow.

Caca pasa
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    But you could race there, as I have an entry I wonít be able to use thanks to a car door related bike commute injury.
    Oh, shit!

Thanks, but no thanks.

Hope it's not serious.

mtbr member
    Oh man that sucks, hope it's not too bad. I had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago on my commute home. I was cruising by some parked cars and all of a sudden a green honda CRV door swung open and I plowed into the door. Amazingly, I was not hurt at all, the bike was ok save for a slight wobble in the the front wheel, but the guys door was all dented and wouldn't close all the way. This jackass then got in my face and tried to blame me for "riding too fast near the cars", and claimed I had to pay for his door. I couldn't believe what I was hearing as he was clearly in the wrong, and I was the one who could have gotten seriously injured. So I lost my shit, told him to f*ck off, and rode away. Hilarious part was he got in his car and started to follow me but his door was flopping all over and he had to pull over again. Idiot. I've learned to really have to have my head on a swivel with urban commutes, seen way too many riders vs cars accidents.

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Gigi View Post
    Oh man that sucks, hope it's not too bad. I had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago on my commute home. I was cruising by some parked cars and all of a sudden a green honda CRV door swung open and I plowed into the door. Amazingly, I was not hurt at all, the bike was ok save for a slight wobble in the the front wheel, but the guys door was all dented and wouldn't close all the way. This jackass then got in my face and tried to blame me for "riding too fast near the cars", and claimed I had to pay for his door. I couldn't believe what I was hearing as he was clearly in the wrong, and I was the one who could have gotten seriously injured. So I lost my shit, told him to f*ck off, and rode away. Hilarious part was he got in his car and started to follow me but his door was flopping all over and he had to pull over again. Idiot. I've learned to really have to have my head on a swivel with urban commutes, seen way too many riders vs cars accidents.
    Car was in traffic. Traffic was at a standstill. Woman in passenger seat desperately wanted cake so she swung the door right into the bike lane. So this was not the typical car door scenario.
    Donít frail and blow if youíre going to Braille and Flow.

mtbr member

Holy Crap!

Car was in traffic. Traffic was at a standstill. Woman in passenger seat desperately wanted cake so she swung the door right into the bike lane. So this was not the typical car door scenario.
    That sucks and makes my little shoulder separation last month look like nothing ... which it really was. Heal up soon bro! Still riding the hell out of your Juan Solo SS you set me up with. Made me excited about SS'n again!
    Suicide by single speed. Work in progress.