The Anti-Poaching Thread- Mtbr.com
    banned
    Nov 2007

The Anti-Poaching Thread

Please keep all comments, if anyone has any to anti-poaching content. If you are pro-poaching, please do not attack anyone in this thread. Do it in another thread, if you must.

Comment...

Poaching is against the law, and people that poach are breaking the law.
    Last edited by Road-Kill; 09-08-2010 at 04:16 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    don't feed the troll.

Silence! I kill you!
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

Recreational Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    I'm definitely pro-poaching eggs. Do you have a good technique for making poached eggs? I can never seem to get it right.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

banned
    I hate it when people hunt endangered animals....

Mileage Junkie
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill
    Please keep all comments, if anyone has any to anti-poaching content. If you are pro-poaching, please do not attack anyone in this thread. Do it in another thread, if you must.

Comment...

Poaching is against the law, and people that poach are breaking the law.

This is flame bait just your last idiotic thread. You're like the little brat that nobody likes that throws a bag of poo in the room. Then you run and cry foul and hide behind the rules when the folks beat you up.

I don't know why you have not been banned yet. You are clearly disturbed and you're getting worse by the day. It's pretty obivous too that you don't even ride a bike. Every single post of yours is just about arguing and stroking your ego.

tata,

ballbuster

Dang...

Quote Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    That looks really kick ass right about now.... some good bacon and wheat bread toast, maybe some country potatoes... topped with some Shug (the middle eastern pepper mix stuff).... nom nom nom.

You know, its been a while since I had Eggs Florentine.

banned
    Nov 2007
    I ask that you respect the intent of this thread. This is a public forum and people are protected by the rights of free speech to have their say. If the content complies with the US Constitution and the rules of this site, people that are anti-poaching should be able to get on their soapbox here ,and be able to do so without being shouted down.

I ask that the moderators remove any post that do not comply with the intent of this thread, so people can have their say and this thread isn't shut down.

mtbr member
    I ask that you respect the intent of this thread. This is a public forum and people are protected by the rights of free speech to have their say. If the content complies with the US Constitution and the rules of this site, people that are anti-poaching should be able to get on their soapbox here ,and be able to do so without being shouted down.

I ask that the moderators remove any post that do not comply with the intent of this thread, so people can have their say and this thread isn't shut down.
    Get the F^#K out and go poach something good. aka, go ride your bike!

commie

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

ballbuster

Uh, no it isn't

This is a private forum. No constitutional rights are being violated by editing or deleting threads on this forum. This is not a government run website. The government is not censoring anything here. The private owners of this site can do as they see fit. You don't have to post here.

If you don't like it, you can request a full refund.

Nice Straw Man, but swing and a miss.

mtbr member

MTBR is privately held, which means the owners can apply whatever rules they want into regards to speech- and certainly that is not limited to banning a member for any reason they so please.

It's the axle
    Goat hunting! How could anyone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CYaU3x_nRU

Note to self: 85% of FTP for 20 min.

mtbr member
    Good idea, what's today's scheduled departure time?

bike whore
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero
    don't feed the troll.
    Roadkill is a combination of a tool and a troll. He is a toolroll. Now I am off to poach some tastie st and I am going to speed and cali coast the stop signs on the way. I am such an outlaw.

Busy
    Hey guys, cool out, look at his profile- he is a roadie only. 'nuff said, far as i am concerned, i have never met a good guy who rides road only...

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    love poach'n,my closest trails are not intended for biking,.They're not the biggest or best place to ride,but they're not really a bust,so they're cool.I can ride there easy, no gasoline involved. Go poach yourself some road,roady.

mtbr member
    Ban
    :wq

mtbr member
    Just remember guys... his vote counts just as much as yours.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I ask that you respect the intent of this thread..

mtbr member
    Please dont turn this into an anti-roadie post.
    "Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    We should all kick each others asses to protect the environment.."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomc
    Ban
    his IP.

mtbr member
    I'm against poaching bacon. Fried or baked for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I like skinny jeans. Sometimes I wear them to the mall to get an Orange Julius." -Chim Chim

ballbuster

I'm not one for banning...

Quote Originally Posted by nachomc
    Ban
    ... except in the most extreme cases. But I gotta say, this RK guy is just a heat seeker. All of his posts revolve around sticking his thumb in the eye of mountain bikers by implying we are all poachers and how much we suck or something.

I ask that you respect the intent of this thread.

Well... where's the fun in that?

It's much more fun to marginalize, demean and ridicule your silliness.

Heck, I think this is going in my sig.
    Last edited by pimpbot; 09-08-2010 at 03:54 PM.

ballbuster

nm.....

Paper or plastic?
    Most come here to meet like minded cyclists to go enjoy a fun ride with. Clearly, not R-K.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

screamer

Good job! Pro Review: egg poacher

Quote Originally Posted by SCTreeHugger
    Do you have a good technique for making poached eggs? I can never seem to get it right.
    It may be cheating a bit, but I have one of these pans. It's been pointed out to me by my culinary-academy-educated friend that this is technically a steamed egg. When I'm stuffing three or four of these in my gullet, the distinction doesn't really seem all that important.

Looks flexy, but the built-in suspension characteristics of the frame material help in getting the eggs out with yolks unbroken.

(I don't mind a troll when it's an excuse to trade off-topic info.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    On heavy rotation: White Lung: Deep Fantasy

OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee

I know this might be an epiphany for you, but there is the ignore button feature that will help protect you from the mental duress you must be experiencing.

The moderators aren't your b1tches.

mtbr member
    I agree with your anti-poaching stance.

I think all trails should be legal to bikes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I am not 100% behind your anti-poaching position. I think poaching serves a great purpose, as it allows me to ride less crowded legal trails and it also results in less contact with riders that have an overextended sense of self-entitlement. So its kind of a win win...

banned
    Nov 2007
    I see the thread is still up. I haven't read any comments since this morning. I need to take a break, so have fun.

I just want to add, the ACLU might be lurking here too.

ballbuster

nm.....

I see the thread is still up. I haven't read any comments since this morning. I need to take a break, so have fun.

nm.....

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

mtbr member
    Hahahaha........I dont know what it is, its like watching an accident happen and wanting to look away but you just cant. This guy has never ridden a bike in his life and has nothing better to do that get us riled up - best part is we are falling for it AND WE KNOW WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO.

I am the worst of the lot since I actually defended him in the beginning. I actually have him on ignore but saw the quote about the ACLU......I'm sure they have nothing better to do so they are on the forum to do .............. well I have no idea actually. Maybe they will confirm our assumptions that RK needs to just get a life and be banned from ever posting on a public forum again.

This went from confusing, to funny, to annoying, to outright enraging then back to confusing and now its funny again. But funny in the way you laugh with insanity while beating your head against a wall.

I need to find a way to completely ignore all threads he posts in rather than just ignoring him. Its too tempting to watch the train crashing.
    "Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    We should all kick each others asses to protect the environment.."

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    IF they were - so what? The ACLU can suck it... That is all.

Now did someone say something about poaching? Quail or Chicken............. eggs that is.

Members who have read this thread: 0