All this good weather means we're hiring!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006

All this good weather means we're hiring!

We're finally getting bit more rain (which we need) this weekend but that has been the exception. Great weather means lots of people riding bikes. We've been busy and we're hiring! We can adjust our needs for the right candidate - Full time, part time, service and/or sales. Here is the official job announcement:

Calmar Bicycles is looking for part-time and seasonal employees to supplement its staff of professionals. We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for excellence that will help Calmar Bicycles set the standard in the South Bay for customer service and quality repairs. Experience in specialty retail sales or professional experience in a bike shop is a plus but not required.

Calmar Bicycles is a growing shop with a long history of exceptional service to mountain bikers and a commitment to great fit for road cyclists. We carry Trek, Specialized, Santa Cruz, Fisher, Redline, BH and Pivot. If you would like to take part in making Calmar Bicycles the best shop in the South Bay, then send your resume to i n f o +at+ calmarcycles dot com. For more information about Calmar Bicycles, visit our website at www.calmarcycles.com.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Wow, finally a positive sign in a down beat economy - at least someone is hiring.
    - J.L.
    Also known as Menso's dad.

fc
    head minion Administrator
    That is good to hear Calmar!!

fc

IPAs make me wanna puke.
    Dec 2004
    Thanks for "inviting the rain" back. J/K Great news for you guys.
    My presence would be the equivalent of painting lamb's blood on your frame, causing the "angel of crash" to nail me instead.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Do you think I could "invite" back UCSC access too? If it worked for the rain...

Thanks for the support everyone!

Members who have read this thread: 0