Avid Ultimate Brake Levers- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Avid Ultimate Brake Levers

I have an older pair of Avid Ultimate brake levers. They are the silver levers but look almost identical to the new black anodized offering from Avid. My rear lever is developing slop and the ti clamping bolt heads are beginning to get stripped. Does anyone know someone that can rebuild these levers? I hate to part with them as they have been on one of my bikes since 1999.

'Calm Down'
    I have a pair of both levers (silver Ultimates and new black) and they are identical other then color. Any bike shop should be able to give Avid/SRAM a call and get spare parts for you.

They have two parts kits listed here on page 10: 2007 Avid Spare Parts

jw

Quote Originally Posted by Schultz29
    I have an older pair of Avid Ultimate brake levers. They are the silver levers but look almost identical to the new black anodized offering from Avid. My rear lever is developing slop and the ti clamping bolt heads are beginning to get stripped. Does anyone know someone that can rebuild these levers? I hate to part with them as they have been on one of my bikes since 1999.
    -

"And single-speeding 29ers are mountain biking's equivalent of Scientologists..." - Captain Dondo

Members who have read this thread: 0