mtbr member

Avid Juicy 7 spare parts needed fast.

The last two races I did were so muddy that I wore the pads on my juicy 7's down to the metal. On the front pad the metal spring pad spreader was destroyed and the back brake is missing the pad retainer thing. I have a set of galfer pads to replace the dead ones.
    Where can I get the pad spreaders and the pad retainers fast? I have the part numbers off avid's web site and I found a dealer right around the corner. The crappy thing is that I've gone to that shop before and they suck, so I drive or ride several miles to get to the next closest shop which wasn't on Avid's list of dealers in my area.
    I think I'll have to go to the LBS around the corner in the moring and see if I can get if really quickly. Heck, maybe they have them in stock. I have a race next week and this is my only bike besides my road bike.
    Last edited by otis24; 05-07-2006 at 04:51 PM.
    I like to ride bikes.

Meh.
    Any shop should be able to order through their distributors (Avid prefers to deal through QBP, but you can get them through others as well). If you really need the pad spreaders, they come with new Avid pads.

Big Wheel Homer !!

Members who have read this thread: 0