Alligator rotors with J7's- Mtbr.com
    Always pushing harder!!!

Alligator rotors with J7's

Do Alligator rotors stop weel with Juicy 7's? Planning on trimming some weight since I want to start racing next season. Does it matter what kind of pads I'm using? Last time I replaced the pads I forgot wich I bought, so I really can't remember if I have Organic or Sintered pads...

Former Bike Wrench
    If your looking at the highly cut out rotors like the iWave, you should be running at least semi-metallic...sintered is better. You'll kill a set of organics pretty quick on those rotors.

sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlostruco
    Do Alligator rotors stop weel with Juicy 7's? Planning on trimming some weight since I want to start racing next season. Does it matter what kind of pads I'm using? Last time I replaced the pads I forgot wich I bought, so I really can't remember if I have Organic or Sintered pads...
    I have the Alligator Windcutters with juicy 5's, and yes they do stop very well. You do have to use metalic pads however, I use EBC Gold pads, and they seem to last forever.

Cheers
    "It's a Sledgehamer" "Dang! You got shocks, pegs...lucky! " Napoleon Dynamite & Pedro Sanchez

Members who have read this thread: 0