04-06 Magura Louise: 203mm rotor adapter?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2009

04-06 Magura Louise: 203mm rotor adapter?

Alright I'm a bit confused here. I tried registering on magura's help forum, but it doesn't like my gmail account for the email address for some reason.

Ok so I took my bike to a dh park last weekend and besides needing a new rim I'd also like to upgrade rotors. I have 160mm on there now and was thinking of trying to go 203mm in the front and either 203 or 180mm in the rear.

My setup
    Frame: 2004 Specialized S-works Enduro
    Fork: 2003 Marzocchi Bomber Z1
    Brakes: 2005 Magura Louise

Here is the chart I've found from magura

It appears that I have a long arm caliper on the rear and a short on the front. So according to this chart I have to go with 210mm in front and 190mm in the rear? If this was the case I assume I'd need a 19 and a 15, but I'm failing to see how a 19 would work on my setup.

Either way I haven't seen any of these mounts for sale nor have I seen a 210mm or 190mm disc. I keep finding these mounts though for 203 and 180 discs:

https://www.pricepoint.com/detail/18...p=115%20MAGQM8

Will one of these work on my setup? I'm honestly very confused here. Not really sure what I should be buying.

Alright I ran out and took a couple shots so maybe this won't be as confusing

Front caliper:

Rear Caliper:
    Last edited by TegRacer324; 06-13-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0