mtbr member
    Jun 2018

Rockgeist Custom Frame Bag

Rockgeist Custom Frame Bag-img_1790.jpgI just received this frame bag from Rockgiest the other day, i had it custom made for my frame by sending in a pic of my bike with a measuring tape on it. The bottom of the bag is bolt on to my water bottle cage attachments. It has a divider in the middle that can be converted with a velcro strip in it in case I need to use the whole compartment for bigger items. I am not affiliated with Rockgeist at all just a very pleased customer. Just wanted to let you all know they are a great company if your planning on getting a custom bag made. Really happy with it. Also I rode last night in the rain and it kept all of my gear inside completely dry. I got it originally for backpacking trips but i love it so much I think it will stay on my bike permanently. Love being able to stuff a full sized jacket and gloves in there when I get to warm, store a rain/wind breaker in case it rains, and of course fits all of my tools/pump and water bladder.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattyrider38 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1790.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	1220250I just received this frame bag from Rockgiest the other day, i had it custom made for my frame by sending in a pic of my bike with a measuring tape on it. The bottom of the bag is bolt on to my water bottle cage attachments. It has a divider in the middle that can be converted with a velcro strip in it in case I need to use the whole compartment for bigger items. I am not affiliated with Rockgeist at all just a very pleased customer. Just wanted to let you all know they are a great company if your planning on getting a custom bag made. Really happy with it. Also I rode last night in the rain and it kept all of my gear inside completely dry. I got it originally for backpacking trips but i love it so much I think it will stay on my bike permanently. Love being able to stuff a full sized jacket and gloves in there when I get to warm, store a rain/wind breaker in case it rains, and of course fits all of my tools/pump and water bladder.
    Nice, and thank you for posting. Iím actually in the market for a new custom frame bag for my Kona. What did that end up running you? P.m. me if you donít wanna post a price. Thanks Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go to Dirtproject.org to help advocate for MTB awareness and trail expansion in IL and the Midwest #thinkoutsidetheroad.

mtbr member
    Jun 2018
    The bag wasn't that bad compared to other frame makers it is about on par, they start at just over a 100 I think then when you ad options like extra pockets, bolt on dual color it adds a bit but i think it was around 200 for mine with all of the options I added

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattyrider38 View Post
    The bag wasn't that bad compared to other frame makers it is about on par, they start at just over a 100 I think then when you ad options like extra pockets, bolt on dual color it adds a bit but i think it was around 200 for mine with all of the options I added
    Not bad given most seat bags are over $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go to Dirtproject.org to help advocate for MTB awareness and trail expansion in IL and the Midwest #thinkoutsidetheroad.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I have two Rockgeist frame bags and they both are awesome. Rockgeist and ATM bags both use the photo fit method - which for a frame bag is the way to go in my opinion.

mtbr member
    Rockgeist Custom Frame Bag-45424052172_fd2bd170b7_z.jpg

i have a couple too, Fiberflight DCF gondola and a liteskin partial frame, bolt on bag. both are excellent! id recommend Greg's work!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I've got the Gondola dropper and can attest to the quality. Would, and will, go back to Rockgeist.

Thingamejigger
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleYak View Post
    Rockgeist and ATM bags both use the photo fit method...
    ...... as does Rogue Panda.