so i bent my rear sing-arm on a big rock and all the rocky mountain dealers in my area dont do business with them anymore. they say that they are hard to do business with. you can only get their parts (rocky mountain) from dealers. well if i cant find a dealer then what? can anyone give me some insight so i can find a new or used swing-arm and start riding again?