In the market for my first full suspension mtb. Those three bikes are what seem like good all around options in my price range at the shops I trust. Thing is, I'm not sure I'll be able to test them on the trails so I'd like to gather some inputs. I want something versatile that I can grow with, but don't plan on doing too nasty stuff because I am a big ***** and want to stay in one piece.*

What I think are the plusses of each:

The trek comes with a better drivetrain (either 1x12 eagle or Shimano 2x11 which I might lean for) and reactiv shock for better pedalling efficiency. Bike shop not as conveniently located tho. 130mm front and back.

The Stuntjumper has a threaded BB and a 170mm crank in my size (the two others are 175mm and I can't ride that for fitting reasons) . But at 150/140 of travel and with pretty wide tires, it might be too much bike for me. Some reviews seems to mention it's a bit heavy.

The Rocky mountain looks the best imo and I would appreciate buying Canadian. 140/140mm.

So, can anyone with experience on either of these bikes care to share their opinion?