Thoughts on Ibis Mojo SLR -vs- Specialized Enduro???- Mtbr.com
    CAMBr Trail Crew

Thoughts on Ibis Mojo SLR -vs- Specialized Enduro???

It's all a matter of opinion, so don't get unruly and bash one or the other! I'd just like to hear from anyone who has either bike to help me choose my next rig...

**hijacked pics** Not my own, but thank you to the original owners!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thoughts on Ibis Mojo SLR  -vs-  Specialized Enduro???-mojo_sl-r2.jpg  

Thoughts on Ibis Mojo SLR  -vs-  Specialized Enduro???-s-enduro.jpg  

T.W.O.
    Slr all the way. I'm a mojo fan

I was on the S-work for a few rides I like the ride but I prefer the Ibis feel and I don't like the Spech cable routing. Gotta get out and try both see how you like them.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    +1 on the Ibis.. not just a great bike----but also a great company... try getting a top level person in management to help you fix a problem with your bike at the big S.. vs getting a call right back from one of the main guys when i had crash damage on my HD from ibis.. they said to just send in the frame and they would get me a replacement back in a few days... i asked if I could just pick it up and they said np---come on by.. drove up, got the frame and was riding the next day.... gl getting something like that to happen with S...

CAMBr Trail Crew
    That's good info, thanks guys! I have to agree that I'm not a big fan of the enduro's exposed cable-routing, nor the directional paint designs, but the bike does ride pretty sweet! Haven't been able to demo an Ibis because there aren't many Ibis dealers here in the Chicago area. But again, as was mentioned, dealing with Spesh with warranty issues can be a nightmare! Anyway, thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.W.O.
    Ibis is known for their customerservice, there are several threads about it.

What's your current rig? One thing that I like about Ibis is the acceleration the bb height does not change when pedaling so it feels great pedaling out of the corner. 4-bar spech is different as you can feel the dip a bit and if the pp is on it's a night mare.

That said it's not exactly a straight comparison between the 2. I'll a Mojo HD in the mix and you'll have yourself a nice day. It's only one pound heavier and it can be both travel just buy the limbo chip and shock or run full 650b.

Members who have read this thread: 0