Need Help On This Gt Frame.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2010

Need Help On This Gt Frame.

hey guys ...

can anyone tell me which or whut model is this,what year and is this for DH or XC
    a friend of mine's selling this GT frame to me.

so need your reviews on this frame before i purchase this.

thanks very much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Why don't you try posting this in the GT forums. Those guys are pretty knowledgable about stuff like this. It would also help if you can get a picture without all that plastic on it so it makes reading that model name easier. From what I can tell(or speculate) it says it is a Ruckus-X, although I haven't heard of that submodel of the Ruckus and a really quick Google search didn't show me anything. The Ruckus (in its FS form) is more of a big hit bike, although the angle on the picture makes that rear shock look kind of small. Also, that frame looks like it is really small (again, may just be the angle of the picture).

Take my observations as possible starting points for looking for more info. Also, try emailing GT and you may get an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by forkboy
    And don't be scared to walk. Walking is one of the mystical 3 gears of Single Speed.

Sit
    Stand
    Walk.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    thanks for the heads up guys! appreciate it.

Single(Pivot)and Happy
    That's not a "real" GT frame. It's a Pacific frame with GT stickers. Low end department store model. Take a look at the chain stays in relation to the front triangle/top tube.
    The suspension of your bike sucks if it's different than mine. Really. It sucks. Big time.

Drinking the Slick_Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulder Pilot
    That's not a "real" GT frame. It's a Pacific frame with GT stickers. Low end department store model. Take a look at the chain stays in relation to the front triangle/top tube.
    yea it looked kinda funny with that low end shock
    "If women don't find handsome , they should at least find you handy."-Red Green

Members who have read this thread: 0