Thread: need help

pdw
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

need help

hi, i am currently trying to get intot he sport but i am having a hard time deciding on which bike to buy. i have went to a few stores and sat on a couple bikes and the ones in my range are

haro escape 8.2
    specilaized rockhopper pro
    norco tactik
    *kona scrap
    *kona stuff
    *specialized p.2
    **norco sasquatch
    **specialized stumpkumper disc

* these bikes are appealing cuz their relation to bmx and its relation to motocross racing. but would they be any good/comfortable to just cruise around once in a while
    **possibly, depends if i can find a good deal on either

im just looking to get the overall opinions of these bikes and which would be a better choice for me. i am new so i dont know a hell of alot when it comes to bikes but i am a motocross racer who needs something that can withstand some decent abuse and also get me from a to b.

i weigh 168 and would not be hucking monsterous jumps but resectable ones where i can find them. i mostly want to charge through trails

thanks for your help
    Last edited by pdw; 07-05-2005 at 02:38 PM.

pdw
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    ive decided to go with the norco tactik....i think i am talking to myself.. but if anyone knows anything about this bike that i should know please share.. i sat on and tried most of the bikes i listed above and i like this one the best, it feels the best to me....

is this a good bike ?

Members who have read this thread: 0