I'll keep it short- Mtbr.com
    banned

I'll keep it short

I'm 5'11" about 175. Live in Arizona. Lots of trail ridin, some drops, short dh, and some jumping. I like a smaller bike(current is a 17"dakar) lookin to drop 2500 but will go to 3000(complete) if i HAVE to. Here's a fat list of what i have been lookin at, even though i think some are out of my price range. Oh, and any advice on where to buy online would be great cause availabilty in the LBS around here is pretty poor. Intense 6.6, turner 5 spot, yeti 575, heckler, transition(not sure which would be best for my type of riding) versus blitz, norco six one, chumba evo, foes fxr. I think thats all of em lol. Adrenalinebikes had some reasonably priced build kits, but i dont know whats good cause im fairly new to mtb. ANY info would be GREATLY appreciated, THANKS

No, that's not phonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by getstupid
    I'll keep it short
    I'll keep it short too. 5-Spot. No question. Put a Pike on it and you are set for life.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Are you talking to me?

If I were in the same spot?

I would have to look VERY close at the 5-spot, and the 2:1FXR.

Hey, Phillip. Long time. Did you see teh pic of the Wolf with a Pug in its mouth?
    gfy

BOSS TYCOON
    Oct 2006
    fxr 2:1, most fun you'll ever have. I came from a 5 spot, which is very smooth and handle great, but it is not as fast as a foes. Foes all the way baby.

Members who have read this thread: 0