Which hardtail to buy?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Which hardtail to buy?

hello boys and girls. Im looking to buy a hardtail mountain bike. I would say im a Intermediate rider. I would say my limit is about $500. Im about 5'10, 160lbs. Any bikes you guys recommend i take a look at? i am probably going to end up going to a local bike shop and buying a closeout bike, so please consider that. thanks!

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by reedux
    i am probably going to end up going to a local bike shop and buying a closeout bike, so please consider that. thanks!
    If you could, stop by the shop first, then post back with your options. IMO There is no sence in us recomending a bike that they don't have available in your size.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    its probable, not definite. i am still looking at USED bikes i could find on the net like ebay and craigslist and such.

ride hard take risks
    If you dont know what to look for Craigs list & ebay would love you to keep searching them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by reedux
    hello boys and girls. Im looking to buy a hardtail mountain bike. I would say im a Intermediate rider. I would say my limit is about $500. Im about 5'10, 160lbs. Any bikes you guys recommend i take a look at? i am probably going to end up going to a local bike shop and buying a closeout bike, so please consider that. thanks!
    Look at the Specialized Rockhopper. Price: $520.

http://specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel...keTab=features
    Look at the red Punk color enlarged....

Members who have read this thread: 0