Big_biker4

Giant or diamondback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 12 and I've been looking into buying either a Giant Boulder se or a Diamondback Coper head.
    I'm not sure which one i want. but i'm a beginner and the diamond back is cheaper and almost has the same components as the giant. The last bike i had I totally wrecked(although it was a crappy bike,Tech Team) so now i'm looking into something more expensive and last.

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_biker4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 12 and I've been looking into buying either a Giant Boulder se or a Diamondback Coper head.
    I'm not sure which one i want. but i'm a beginner and the diamond back is cheaper and almost has the same components as the giant. The last bike i had I totally wrecked(although it was a crappy bike,Tech Team) so now i'm looking into something more expensive and last.
    How many forums did you post this in. GEE!
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

the wrench
    definately go with the giant. i work in a shop that carrys both of those bikes and the overally quality is beter on the giant, its worth the little extra in money. besides the copperhead is really just a cheap ralleigh in desguise

bi-winning

No good

Quote Originally Posted by garboui
    definately go with the giant. i work in a shop that carrys both of those bikes and the overally quality is beter on the giant, its worth the little extra in money. besides the copperhead is really just a cheap ralleigh in desguise

Buy products mentioned in this post:

eXTRa
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Big_biker4
    Quote Originally Posted by garboui
    okay, the only thing is that this won't be my last bike. I'll probaly get 1 other one after this and that will be the big buck bike. What shop do you work at anyway?