Fuji line of mountain bikes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Fuji line of mountain bikes

My LBS has the Fuji line of mountain bikes how do they stack up? Looking at Hardtail they also carry Marin

too cold to ride
    I got my wife a Fuji Nevada (that she's never taken off-road), that was reasonably appointed for the price.

I'd offer that their entry level bikes are certainly comparable to Trek, Giant, and the like.
    Now go home and get your ******* shinebox.

Less talk, more ride...
    Mar 2010
    I picked up a Nevada 3 for my wife and she loves it. Seems to be a solid bike.
    2018 YT Jeffsy CF Pro 29
    2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er
    2012 Specialized Roubaix Apex Compact

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I was looking at these. It's a Fuji TAHOE COMP they also make a PRO right around 1k
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MTBR Member
    Fuji makes a good bike(I own one and used to sell them), but don't limit yourself to one or two brands - check out as many as you can, in your price range. Find shops that allow you to take the bike out for trail rides(if that is your intended purpose for the bike). All frames fit differently and a good fit is the most important aspect of choosing a bicycle.

mtbr member
    im getting my nevada 1.0 next week i researched it nd the bike has a lot to offer and the bike shop is great too

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Well I made the rounds today and tried out many different bikes Specialized Hardrock, Marin, Trek, GT. Out of those I really liked the way the GT fit but it feels heavy. The model he had in the showroom had disc and entry level front forks and components. I know nothing of the GT bikes but would like an upgraded model and a bit lighter.

mtbr member
    Id but the one u feel comfy in then check warranty gt was great wen i was growing up But at $500 up u cant go wrong with either

Members who have read this thread: 0