Any Cannondale Rush owners here?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Any Cannondale Rush owners here?

This bike is on my shortlist (Rush Carbon 3) as the 2009 model is heavily discounted. I am interested to get some owner feedback.

Thanks
    Dan

Beyond Definition
    You'll probably get more feedback in the Cannondale forum.
    2009 Giant Yukon

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Ah - thanks for pointing that out!

mtbr member
    Looks like Rush owners, US for 2010 anyways, are a dying breed. No US model offered and I don't like the swingarm and rocker link for the 2010 RZ, which is vaguely like my Trek Top Fuel.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I like my Rush, but I think a Rize would be more fitting to my current riding style.

No good in rock gardens..
    I got a NOS 2008 Rush 4SL recently for a crazy price. Love it. It's my first FS bike and is fast, efficient and rides light. The only slight annoyance if you ride in rough country is the low BB and resulting pedal and crank impacts on rocks and roots. Otherwise I love it!
    Less isn't MOAR

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideknob
    I got a NOS 2008 Rush 4SL recently for a crazy price. Love it. It's my first FS bike and is fast, efficient and rides light. The only slight annoyance if you ride in rough country is the low BB and resulting pedal and crank impacts on rocks and roots. Otherwise I love it!
    That's a sweet ride. I like the low BB for stability in the rough stuff and shredding DH, but I ran into the pedal flop on the rocks too, especially when that suspension is working. I just adapt my riding style to fit.
    I just bought a new as used can get 2006 Rush 1000 and am very impressed with how it rides. I took a speculative chance with the Lefty DLR2 and haven't regretted it one bit. The fork is active and light. Love that the lockout is staring me right in the face, and I don't have to reach for it.

Members who have read this thread: 0