2009 Norco Fluid LT 3??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2010

2009 Norco Fluid LT 3??

I have ran into another deal at the LBS and was wondering if anyone has any insight on this bike?

Norco Fluid LT 3 at $1500 at LBS.
    http://norco.com/archives/2009/?id=48a31c9502a3d

They have two of them there so my roommate is actually going to pick one up. He is buying the medium frame and the other frame is a small with a standover height of 739. I am 5'4" and there is not to much room for my crotch when I'm standing over it. I noticed the standover height for the extra small is actually higher so I am thinking this is as small as I'm gonna get anywhere lol. Feels good when I ride it though.

Also I noticed the bike doesn't have a lockout on the fork and I can't do adjustments on the rear shock. I was kind of hoping to buy a bike with these features, but is it that big of a deal when riding though? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

Bike Geek
    I have the LT2 09 & i love it! Kinda heavy but that is expected for a 6" travel AM at its price range. I dont mind not having a fork lockout, although mine does, because i rarely lock it out. I also dont tinker with my rear shock. Im more of a "spinner" on hard, steep climbs so the suspension doesnt bob much compared to when mashing on the pedals.

If it feels right, go for it. By the way, fwiw, im around 5'8 & i ride a small frame. More than adequate top-tube clearance. My wife is 5'4 & she's comfortable with the small also.

Members who have read this thread: 0