Cow Clicker

Synthetic Happiness

I posted this link in another thread and I'm sorry if it is bad form - I just thought it would be useful to some who wouldn't otherwise see it.

I've been caught up in several "Hot Topic" threads lately and try my best to make the point that Shakespere's Hamlet made so well, "... for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so ..."

The studies referenced may help you make a better decision when contemplating a purchase or torturing oneself with desire: Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness | Video on TED.com
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

the discerning hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by wmac View Post
    the point that Shakespere's Hamlet made so well, "... for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so ..."
    Obviously the Prince of Denmark never had a Girvin Flex-stem or a pair of IRC Serracs!

I actually did watch the lecture.
    MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!

Cow Clicker
    Hilarious! I'd give you rep, but I've given out too much in the past 24 hours :0 I'll try to get you tomorrow!
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO K View Post
    Obviously the Prince of Denmark never had a Girvin Flex-stem or a pair of IRC Serracs!

I actually did watch the lecture.
    nonono, it's all about matching white parts with matching shades of red ano hardware.

DIY all the way
    Thanks for the heads up.

Magura

Members who have read this thread: 0