Shipping Questions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2007

New question here. Shipping Questions

Since my bike was ganked, like i said earlier ive been looking for a new bike. But I cant seem to find anyone who will ship to me or ship at all really. All there websites say is find a dealer or store. I was wondering if anyone could help me im looking for a deciently priced full suspension bike.

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aliki_1027
    Since my bike was ganked, like i said earlier ive been looking for a new bike. But I cant seem to find anyone who will ship to me or ship at all really. All there websites say is find a dealer or store. I was wondering if anyone could help me im looking for a deciently priced full suspension bike.
    if you want used , check out the mtb classifieds or ebay. I wouldnt buy anything that had more than 10 miles on it though. there are lots of bikes and frames that are either new or slightly used that people didnt like . You can have the seller take it to a local shop for boxing and shipping and you can call the shop and verify the condition. then have them ship it ups cod, get a certified check from the bank (you can stop payment on a certified check) when ups shows up hand them the check and open the box, if alls well you just saved alot of $$ if not , back to the bank and stop payment.
    Ive bought 2 bikes and a frame that way, saved $1000 on the first, $2000 on the second and I got a sworks enduro 05, brand new with warranty for $500

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    yeah except i cant do cod i dont get my mail till its been through like 30 different people and i never see the ups guy or fedex and the other problem i failed to mention is that i live in japan.

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    no one sells mtn. bikes in Japan?

100% recycled

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dan0
    no one sells mtn. bikes in Japan?
    they do but its pretty slim like an entire bike store has 1 maybe 2 if your lucky. and they dont speak english that well and my nihongo (japense for japanese) is not that good. They mostly sale grocery getter bikes with baskets and old school vintage style to them. The way japanese people dress they are pretty much stuck in the 80s and some the 70s its pretty funny.

Members who have read this thread: 0